Pop Shake 1997

Go down 
AuthorMessage
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla
steffibj

Pop Shake 1997 Empty
PostSubject: Pop Shake 1997   Pop Shake 1997 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 11:14 am

sorry for the delay of this file but jeryn and i had a lot of trouble to go through that's why both of us spent such little time to provide our weekly release. sorry for that again.

anyway, here is the file which got requested in our last(?) voting.

the other two are still in process. since this file got delayed we will try to post the planned this week release somewhere in the middle of next week ^^V

a lot of thanks go to our damn good translators:
Ele-san, Audrey

lyric romaji transcription:
Bell

english translation of niji:
Nanani

karaoke:
hikari-chan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hollowsoul17
level 0
level 0
hollowsoul17

Pop Shake 1997 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pop Shake 1997   Pop Shake 1997 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:55 pm

u did a great job once again! thank you ^^
it's ok if you're having some delays, we understand it ^^
u're providing us with quality videos and translations,, who would ask for more?
v

btw..
i haven't seen this one before, so i'd also wanna thank those people who requested for this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gackta
level 0
level 0
Gackta

Pop Shake 1997 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pop Shake 1997   Pop Shake 1997 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:57 pm

RS code hates me ToT
still can't download it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.GacktxHyde.host.sk
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla
steffibj

Pop Shake 1997 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pop Shake 1997   Pop Shake 1997 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:12 pm

we already have the megaupload link on the site... but i know about these tiring codes XD one reason why i bought a account

thanks for the compliments... we will try to provide tons of more subs in future ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anneliese
level 2
level 2
anneliese

Pop Shake 1997 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pop Shake 1997   Pop Shake 1997 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:58 am

I have just watched this great release of yours and I'm impressed.
I had some parts of the TV show, but I didn't get a thing, besides the fact they were in Germany. Embarassed

Anyway... all that I want to say is that I'm depressed. This video has such a deep meaning that it made me cry, seriously. All those whispered words, the atmosphere, the loneliness... everything... are more than impressive. And it's about niji, one of the songs I love the most in this world.

Sorry for writing nonsense here, I just wanted to let you know how I felt after watching your great release. Thank you very much for your effort and all what you do for us. If I can help in any way, just let me know. I can edit videos, it's my hobby.

One more thing... I've read in so many forums that Yukihiro is not treated as a L'Arc member and everyone has the feeling that he's "adopted". I didn't want to believe that, I consider that the members always have a great time together, but I can't see him talking in TV shows or lives... he doesn't get too much attention and this makes me sad.
Also... the members were so lonely in this video... I know it's very old and Sakura's leaving was recent, but I really had the feeling that they are very close.
I have also seen some tension between the members in other shows... and Yukihiro is almost completely ignored in the documentary DVD for the Are you ready tour....

I'm sorry again for writing too much... I wanted to share this with you and to know your opinion.

Again, billions of thanks for all what you are doing!!! My respect for you Very Happy

(also, is there any chance you could make the complete karaoke version of niji? or of other songs... there is no comparison to just reading the lyrics)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeryn
level 4
level 4
jeryn

Pop Shake 1997 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pop Shake 1997   Pop Shake 1997 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:32 am

Pop Shake 1997 431761
thanks for your nice comment about the release ^O^
yeah, this one has a very special atmosphere, to me it seems somewhat artistic.

and yes, you're right, yukki doesn't get that much attention, but I think it's what he wants. He's not one to talk very much - you can notice that in the MCs he does (forced by the others) in concerts.
But I'm sure he's accepted as a complete member XD"
.....and.... maybe we can talk about this in the yukihiro section??

about the Niji karaoke, I think we will be doing it some day, and it will then be released in the PV section.... but there are soooo many other things to do before Rolling Eyes

anneliese
level 2
level 2
anneliese

Pop Shake 1997 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pop Shake 1997   Pop Shake 1997 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:44 am

ah, sorry, I had so many things to say that I mixed up everything. And I forgot to mention that it also seemed artistic. I watched it again today. Very Happy

and don't worry, I know you have too many projects, so good luck and keep up the GREAT work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeryn
level 4
level 4
jeryn

Pop Shake 1997 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pop Shake 1997   Pop Shake 1997 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:48 pm

Finally the softsubs for this file are available!!
They will be online today.

Translations:
French by Zel
German by jeryn and steffibj
Indonesian by hydemyself
Italian by Asuka
Portuguese by Nasake
Spanish by hikari69
Swedish by tsukikei

ah... and did you notice yukihiro on the drums, he looks so young ^__^

fierydrag
level 0
level 0

Pop Shake 1997 Empty
PostSubject: re: popshake   Pop Shake 1997 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:54 pm

Hi! I'm new here...erm just wanna request for this file to be uploaded to MU or MF...I can't download anything from rapidshare. Sorry for the bother Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeryn
level 4
level 4
jeryn

Pop Shake 1997 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pop Shake 1997   Pop Shake 1997 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:25 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum ^^

Do you want the softsubbed file to be uploaded?
The MU link for the harsubbed file is still working, I just checked it. There is only one link for the whole file (~380MB)

If you want the softsubs, I can ask our new MU-uploader and it will be there in a short time!
But I wait for your answer first ^.~

fierydrag
level 0
level 0

Pop Shake 1997 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pop Shake 1997   Pop Shake 1997 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:49 pm

Opps!!! Sorry I didn't see the MU link for the hardsubbed file Razz Must have been too sleepy *rubs eyes* Anyway...I tried downloading the file from the MU link...but as I'm not a member it wouldn't let me download cause the file is too large...Hmmm will it be too much trouble for you guys to split the file??

Sorry for the bother Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeryn
level 4
level 4
jeryn

Pop Shake 1997 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pop Shake 1997   Pop Shake 1997 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:28 pm

That's strange... I'm also not a member and MU lets me download files that are even bigger than that (up to 1GB, just had 820 lately, took ages XDD)

But I can ask for the MU links, no prob ^^
Just wait a bit and I'll let you know here when they're up.

fierydrag
level 0
level 0

Pop Shake 1997 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pop Shake 1997   Pop Shake 1997 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:04 pm

OK thanks!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeryn
level 4
level 4
jeryn

Pop Shake 1997 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pop Shake 1997   Pop Shake 1997 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:21 pm

The MU links are up now.
They were upped by pyroyale in separate parts, like the RS links.
Hope everything works!

fierydrag
level 0
level 0

Pop Shake 1997 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pop Shake 1997   Pop Shake 1997 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:10 pm

Thanks again for the quick uploads!! Sorry for the late reply...I've just come back from an overseas trip Razz

The links work perfectly Very Happy THANK YOU I've been wanting to see this for some time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Pop Shake 1997 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pop Shake 1997   Pop Shake 1997 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pop Shake 1997
Page 1 of 1