Problems with Rapidshare

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suzume-No-Kumo
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Problems with Rapidshare   Tue May 06, 2008 8:30 pm

kagenohikaru wrote:
Hi! I know it's been mentioned before that people don't like rapid share. I was wondering if it's because the connection keeps timing out? I get to about 81% of the file then it kinda dies/freezes. I can't get getright or someother program to resume it. Maybe anybody here have ideas?

I don't have a real good idea why this doesnt work on your computer.
Meaby you have some Kind of firewall keeping you from downloading from some sites. Some Networks have restrictions like that (and there you also stop with 80% or so).

Another possibility might be that your connection terminates. Then the problem should be in your router confic. Hard to say.

My advice is, pelase just be patient till we have the MU mirror if rapidshare doesnt work for you. We chose it because it is best for our purposes. I mean we have to pay the site and accounts and such stuff. I didn't mean to be rude on the site, but it just annoyed me. I hope you and the others understand that.

I hope you can enjoy our work neithertheless. Meaby someone else can say more to it?

edit: At the moment every file has a MU Mirror, so it should be alright. sgcharbor always trys his best to upload files as fast as possible^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kagenohikaru
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: You're right. Thanks for the hardwork!   Wed May 07, 2008 2:15 am

Hi. Thanks for the reply. You're right it is a termination issue. :/ But I most absolutely did not mean any disrespect or ungreatfulness. Thank you so much for the hard work and generosity of sharing. I use to have a website with downloads and know how much work it takes. Please know your efforts are very much appreciated! And thank you so much for the mirror sight uploads. Definately don't want you to have to pay for sharing. Truly thanks for the hard work.

Sincerely,

KH m(_ _)m
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suzume-No-Kumo
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Rapidshare   Wed May 07, 2008 4:51 pm

kagenohikaru wrote:
You're right it is a termination issue.

So you found the mistake and could correct it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kagenohikaru
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Rapidshare   Thu May 08, 2008 3:04 am

Nope. Just gave up on it. My brother told me that if the server times out there is nothing to be done. *shrug* But I have found that even if the sight does not allow resumes (such as MU) if you download with bit torrent, sometimes, it is able to connect to it again after a few minutes as a broken link. I found that getright does about jack all in that department, eventhough it allows you to enter another URL. So if there is a mirror sight with the same size file, you can enter the other URL and continue downloading that way.

Hope that helps somebody. Thanks for uploading to another site btw. thumb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suzume-No-Kumo
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Rapidshare   Thu May 08, 2008 4:29 pm

your brother is right. There can be so many reasons for this problem that it is nearly imposssible to find out what it is. So espacially I can't do much about from far away, but I'm more than glad that you found a way and enjoy our files.

I hope all of you have a lot of fun with them.^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hitokiri_roxy
level 1
level 1

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Rapidshare   Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:22 pm

Hello minna-san! Lately I've been having problems downloading from Rapidshare. It used to be ok since I was able to download most of your files since you guys came out, but recently the file stops halfway through or an error comes out that says I'm currently downloading another file from RS when I'm actually not...its really frustrating! I know you guys are really busy with a lot of stuff, however I would gratefully appreciate it if you could upload the other files on MU? I'm sorry if this request sounds too imposing. Domo Arigato for all your hard work and efforts for keeping the Laruku spirit alive! I am forever a fan of Sub en Ciel, and I'm so happy that you guys are around! Mwah!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suzume-No-Kumo
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Rapidshare   Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:38 pm

thank you for this information hitokiri_roxy, but I am sorry to tell you that we can't really helph

The megauploads till now were done by sgcharbor on a voluntary basis , but somehow contact ended beetween us some time ago. So in short form we have no account to upload to and uploading them for free would result in the files beeing deleted regulary.

So if someone would give us an account of another hoster we could upload, but we can't buy more accounts since it's all private money.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Rapidshare   Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:14 pm

thanks to jeryn and her effort we can say that we have somebody to help us out with an account a bit.

if we dont have any other way to do so we have to try uploading on megaupload under the compromise that we have to upload our files every now and then which would be the last way for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
satosuki
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Rapidshare   Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:04 am

Hi!

thanks for sharing all the Laruku love and i'm really glad to have found your community ^^

Although I can't download from Rapidshare, I hope one day you will be able to find a viable alternative in MU so that people like me can enjoy your work.

one last thing, i remember reading about a newsletter, but i can't find the link...

Cheers! thumb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeryn
level 4
level 4

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Rapidshare   Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:51 pm

Welcome to our forum satosuki!!

About MU, we are already mirror-ing our files on MU. It just takes a little while. So all you have to do is come back and check the update box if MU mirrors have been added.

And about the newsletter, you subscribe to it on our main page http://sub-en-ciel.sub-en-ciel.com/
Next to the visitors' statistics you have a box where you enter your email address, then click "sign up" and that's it. ^^

And thanks for your feedback shy Surprised

satosuki
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Rapidshare   Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:18 pm

jeryn wrote:
Welcome to our forum satosuki!!

About MU, we are already mirror-ing our files on MU. It just takes a little while. So all you have to do is come back and check the update box if MU mirrors have been added.

And about the newsletter, you subscribe to it on our main page http://sub-en-ciel.sub-en-ciel.com/
Next to the visitors' statistics you have a box where you enter your email address, then click "sign up" and that's it. ^^

And thanks for your feedback shy Surprised

thank u very much, i will definitely check back for MU! looking forward to your next release! v
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Rapidshare   

Back to top Go down

Problems with Rapidshare
Page 1 of 1