Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gorkij
level 1
level 1
Gorkij

hi ^^' Empty
PostSubject: hi ^^'   hi ^^' Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:36 am

Already lurking around this site quite some time... and now thought it would maybe nice to say Hi and tell you a little bit about me shy

Where to start?

maybe ~ Once upon a time there was a little strange girl living in the middle of a big nice forest (located in Germany). She is a big Laruku fan salute and is glad that she found this site. Loves the work you do very much, as her Japanese skills a very very basic (it's even too enthusiastic). Her favourite song from Laruku is Butterfly's sleep and her favourite member is Tetsu (Ken very close behind!). However, she can't really decide on such things...as all songs are in their own way great and special and as well all members are nice (without them Laruku wouldn't exist though^^'). She would love to help, however, she don't know how...

Hope you now know at least a little bit of me and hope you liked my little fairy tale ( baka ) ~ any questions? Feel free to ask ~ I won't bite (but at midnight be careful dunno if my little friend ^^-^^ will do so xD)

LG Gorkij

P.s. Love this smily: ken (especially that it's called Ken ^__^)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeryn
level 4
level 4
jeryn

hi ^^' Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi ^^'   hi ^^' Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:06 am

Hey and welcome to our little forum ^^
salute
You're little fairy tale was nice XD
Really!!

and
another German fan, I see....
where exactly are you from (like I'm from around Berlin)

Gorkij
level 1
level 1
Gorkij

hi ^^' Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi ^^'   hi ^^' Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:49 pm

Thanks for your warm welcome ^_^

Really, really? xD ^___^' ~ I just become quite strange when I past the time I should normally go to bed.

yeah, another Germany fan
And how I already said, I live somewhere in the middle of the forest^^'
A bit more exactly in south Thuringia in a very small village (about 100 houses)
Nearly nobody around has ever heard about J-Rock/Pop.

For example some days ago I went to Media Markt for 'Kiss' (just curious how the European version looks like) and asked for L'Arc~en~Ciel (not to mention I was in the section for CDs and wore my L'7 T-shirt) and he replied like ~ what the hell is that? never heard of it and we don't have things I never heard of. @_@ ~ So I had to search for my own (bye the way they had it xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeryn
level 4
level 4
jeryn

hi ^^' Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi ^^'   hi ^^' Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:20 pm

XDD
yeah, I like reading creative things!!

ok, you said forest, but as far as I know, there are more than one in Germany (was always bad in German geography....)
where I live there're also almost no people knowing J-Jock/J-Pop, I have to go to Berlin for that...
Thank "god" or whoever gave us the internet, for our Laruku addiction XDDD
that guy at Media Markt is stupid... he could have looked it up - and wearing the T-Shirt was a great hint XDD

Gorkij
level 1
level 1
Gorkij

hi ^^' Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi ^^'   hi ^^' Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:52 pm

Than I'm happy with the fact that you liked my littl tale sunny

^^" yeah I know, just still waiting for somebody associating a lot of forest with Thuringia as it's "The Green Heart of Germany" ^________^ (however I'm not good at geography too)
Totally agree, what would we do without the internet Exclamation So there would also be no Sub~en~Ciel ^.~ (Don't want to think about that)

yeah stupid guy...fortunately I get my whole Laruku stuff through the internet, so I normally don't have to deal with such people...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla
steffibj

hi ^^' Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi ^^'   hi ^^' Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 11:50 pm

welcome here too ^^V

i hope you enjoy our files ^^b jupp, life without internet would be boring.
it makes much things easier.

AC/DC ROCKS!!! hi ^^' 44808
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anneliese
level 2
level 2
anneliese

hi ^^' Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi ^^'   hi ^^' Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 10:37 pm

I would have never heard of Laruku if it weren't for the internet... and my life would have been so boring... lol! not really, but L'Arc really rocks my world.

Now about the fairy tale... I enjoyed it a lot!! salute So Gorkij, welcome to this wonderful forum!! I am also new here... and also living close to a forest, not in the country where the Danube is ... "born", but in the one where it ... "dies" (haha, sounds so weird... but I wanted to connect your country with mine) ( baka )

All in all... WELCOME TO THE FORUM!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gorkij
level 1
level 1
Gorkij

hi ^^' Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi ^^'   hi ^^' Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 1:37 am

Thank you steffibj and anneliese for the warm welcomes too sunny

Yeah, don't want to imagine live without internet. And I definitely will enjoy all the nice files. love Thanks a lot for all your work <3

AC/DC ~ maybe should search for all my cds ~ would maybe give a nice verity to all the Japanese music I'm listening to right now^^'

~~

Oh, somebody else likes my little strange story...maybe should think about a little continuation Smile ~ but maybe better not now ^^' 1. it's too late (remember I become weired at night) 2. I drank too much Bulgarian wine... hi ^^' 202471

Sounds a bit strange to talk about a river where it was born and where it dies. xD
Forest is nice I think...but sometimes it's just like ... nothing ~~~~ even though I like where I live <3
Now where you live...let me have a guess ~ first I would have thought Bulgaria (my favourite country after Japan hi ^^' 17248 ) but then I read in your introduction that you're from Romania ~ surely also a very nice country ^___^ And it's quite a nice feeling to know that Germany and Romania a somehow 'connected' even though wouldn't have recognised it without you, as I'm very bad at geography^^'

hi ^^' 202471 ~ have the feeling, I can't stop talking gomen xD ~ maybe one thing more since yesterday I'm of the same age as you (also the reason for drinking Bulgarian wind xD)

cu all <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

hi ^^' Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi ^^'   hi ^^' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi ^^'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
team's forum :: FORUM :: INTRODUCTION-
Jump to: