go homeHomeMemberlistUsergroupsFAQSearchLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Senseless gossip thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jeryn
level 4
level 4
avatar

Posts : 279
Join date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Senseless gossip thread   Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:26 pm

This is for everything senseless and absolutely unrelated to any other topic!
Feel free to write down what's on your mind. yes

_________________
~Futatsu ga hitotsu ni~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anneliese
level 2
level 2
avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2008-04-29
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Senseless gossip thread   Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:23 pm

Steffi, I'm waiting for you salute (you wanted to talk aobut this as well)

I'd like to talk about stalkers today (haha, sounds as a TV show). I am sure everyone has a little annoying "friend" who knows your life more than yourself.

So... share your experience... did you get rid of them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla
avatar

Posts : 374
Join date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Senseless gossip thread   Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:35 pm

nooooo, never!!! i would be happy about that fact.
our "stalker" (jeryn's and my one are the same, maybe she has a second one) i dunno if stalker is the right word but he is annoying. when both of us tell him we dont have time to do the translation job he simply doesnt care.
he always asks over and over again when we will do something and why we didnt do this before that. both of us actually think that he believes that we have no private life to manage and passes us one job after another without any asking if we have time. you absolutely cannot discuss the matter with him because he... simply doesnt get the point. we already have quit the job if we wouldnt love to translate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anneliese
level 2
level 2
avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2008-04-29
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Senseless gossip thread   Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:53 pm

Indeed, those people don't really care about what you're saying... they just point out their opinions, they ask and then they come to ask again.

I have two of those but it seems they have left me alone ... for a couple of weeks...
I don't really know why they like me so much, I didn't even help them (well, I'm irresistible!! ). The guy kept on annoying me and sending me stupid comments (he thought they were funny) on my youtube and other accounts... he got a buddy spy just to see me when I was online and started writing me novels about him, Sailor Moon... forcing me to make videos about I don't know what... and he wasn't even reading what I was writing to him ("I have to go, sorry")
The girl.... she seemed very nice, but very lonely... she kept on calling me, she didn't care about my exams, my problems, anything... I just had to listen to her and her addictions. I told her to leave me alone and I think she's still suffering, but it was too much for me.

Sometimes you can't tell a person to leave you alone.. you can't block one from a site because you are afraid... or simply don't want to...

PS: I am so glad that you didn't stop translation because of that person!!! salute
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla
avatar

Posts : 374
Join date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Senseless gossip thread   Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:14 pm

the whole problem was also that we nearly couldnt spent a lot of time on sub en ciel because of him. we also decided to translate for this person because we didnt want to wait and get on the nerves of our translators. you know, when you have much to do for yourself. and you really can believe us that we dont want to get on the nerves of someone especially not in our group since it IS hard to find a new translator who is willing to help out.
but, you know, more and more we couldnt find any time to do anything for this group because he gives us one translation after another without any rest. it is like, we finished a translation we already got another one. i guess im really trying to do something for this group for one week now. and i will never o such a thing again. our group has a bigger priority and not this side thing, especially this guy nearly killed alll the love for translating
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anneliese
level 2
level 2
avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2008-04-29
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Senseless gossip thread   Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:30 pm

This really is a difficult situation... I would also love to have more and more L'Arc translated stuff but this doesn't mean that I start annoying people with my needs.

(for the same reason I stopped making videos... the guy killed all the fun and love for editing)

I don't know why you started translating for him in the first place... but I think I would have done the same thing. Maybe because we can't refuse people when we know we can help... or we're too kind and think it's rude to refuse.
That guy must be an important person (or at least active) in forums...

Don't let him ruin everything, try to ignore him and people like him. Those can even make you sick of L'Arc, just because they keep requesting.

One question: do you know Japanese or you translate to German from English and do the karaoke&timing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla
avatar

Posts : 374
Join date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Senseless gossip thread   Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:01 pm

mostly, both of us are checking the english lines and translating from english to german. jeryn is responsible for the quality check of our files.
both us are able to understand a bit of japanese since otherwise timing matters would be horrible. but our japanese knowledge is maybe in kindergarden XD we cannot reach the japanese skills of our very kind japanese translators. im mostly responsible for all the technical affairs.
timing, karaoke, typesetting, encoding and for the dvd stuff right now.

you know, when we werent doing the whole translation stuff for the guy we were more engaged for getting translations because i dont wanted to have break. workaholic... jeryn makes a lot of fun of me because i work when im ill too XD however, because it is really uncomfortable for us to ask for the same thing over and over again both of us decided to do something different. so that we arent focused on getting on translations and everyone has the time he/she needs. especially, for jeryn and me the whole thing is really frustrating in some point because we have to ask more often as we like sometimes. we dont like such things because we know how annoying it can be. and we really feel uncomfortable to ask again and again while the translator is pissed or thankful that we remembered him on this matter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeryn
level 4
level 4
avatar

Posts : 279
Join date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Senseless gossip thread   Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:16 pm

steffibj wrote:
workaholic... jeryn makes a lot of fun of me because i work when im ill too XD
Do I really make so much fun of you????

Anyway... like steffi already said, that guy is very... like forcing... and it kills the fun translating.
We started there, because we love translating, and who would've known in the beginning that he turns out like this >_>


ahm... about my stalker... that was a guy from my uni, he lives quite near to my place.... but his attention has stopped since I've been away to Spain for 5 1/2 months - so no need to worry about him anymore. We ignore each other now when we see us, I give him the "cold shoulder".
But before this, he was quite annoying, to the point that he tried to touch my face... (because there was supposedly something ahahaha Neutral )
We were forced to take the same bus... so I had to talk to him a lot, and he talked about stupid uninteresting things......... he was like everywhere I went - and I even took a bus later when I saw him.

yeah.... I'm quite happy that I can turn "off" the other guy, from the translating thing, just a little click, and he cannot bother me anymore XDD
But I'm often too nice to do it.... and talk to him when he writes... like the other guy, I did talk to him, in order not to face this awkward silence......
sad

_________________
~Futatsu ga hitotsu ni~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anneliese
level 2
level 2
avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2008-04-29
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Senseless gossip thread   Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:36 pm

then my Japanese knowledge must be somewhere around... fetus fase....

I really like how close the two of you are!! It's great to see friends like you, having the same hobbies!! (none of my friends like L'Arc )

Jeryn, did you go to Spain with a scholarship?

I have that kind of people at my uni too... and maybe 5 months away would help them forget about me *dreaming*

Steffi, you will be a great employee if you find something you like!! yes

By the way, I was browsing the request threads and I realised I missed some files...
Where could I still find ASIA LIVE Disc 2, Making of of Moon Child, fake fangirl assault. I didn't find them at sub-en-ciel.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla
avatar

Posts : 374
Join date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Senseless gossip thread   Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:52 am

anneliese wrote:

I really like how close the two of you are!! It's great to see friends like you, having the same hobbies!! (none of my friends like L'Arc )

of course we also have some fights especially because im a bit difficult to handle sometimes. but i guess it wouldnt be normale when there wouldnt be any fights in a friendship. it would be more than weird if someone likes everything what the other is doing. you know, i really can be like "ah, you damn fucking bitch why didnt you do how i told you?" but jeryn knows how to deal with it or ignores me in such moments which is the best you can do .

anneliese wrote:

Steffi, you will be a great employee if you find something you like!! yes

i know... that's the reason why i can do a replacement soon again. in my first year... ^^*

anneliese wrote:
By the way, I was browsing the request threads and I realised I missed some files...
Where could I still find ASIA LIVE Disc 2, Making of of Moon Child, fake fangirl assault. I didn't find them at sub-en-ciel.com

you haven't missed anything yet. they are simply not out yet. i prefer to sleep every once in a while right now. when we had this one release per week thing i looked like an owl because around this time we got one translation after another from my favorite guy, too. but i didnt want to quit the release so it was sometimes about 2 am when i went to bed and i had to put myself up for work around 5 am.

fake fangirl assult can be found here: http://www.sub-en-ciel.com/Html/Wonderful%201999.php
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeryn
level 4
level 4
avatar

Posts : 279
Join date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Senseless gossip thread   Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:01 pm

ok, I already tried to answer this once... but then the internet crashed down, and I didn't feel like trying again.......

steffibj wrote:
anneliese wrote:

I really like how close the two of you are!! It's great to see friends like you, having the same hobbies!! (none of my friends like L'Arc )

of course we also have some fights especially because im a bit difficult to handle sometimes. but i guess it wouldnt be normale when there wouldnt be any fights in a friendship. it would be more than weird if someone likes everything what the other is doing. you know, i really can be like "ah, you damn fucking bitch why didnt you do how i told you?" but jeryn knows how to deal with it or ignores me in such moments which is the best you can do .
Yep and it's great to have such a close friend v
The fighting is something that comes with it, I would seriously doubt that the friendship is that strong, if there's not a little fight from time to time to overcome.... and it makes us stronger!!!
XDDD

and yes steffi, I try to ignore your comments and moods, when it's time to ignore them Wink --- like a self-save-mode XD


Another senseless thing: ..... these days I feel like sleeping all day. Do you know this feeling?? I've done a little translation, and back to sleep, I've been to uni for 1(!) course, and back to sleep XDD
Can you be this exhausted?????

_________________
~Futatsu ga hitotsu ni~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anneliese
level 2
level 2
avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2008-04-29
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Senseless gossip thread   Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:33 am

Finally exams are over!! Back to L'Arc again!!! Freedom!!

Ok, ok, enough excitement.

Both of oyu are right, that's my opinion as well... a friendship is not a solid one without quarrels. And when you know how to deal with those, you can definitely build and keep a great friendship. (now I miss my best friend... she can't do that after 17 years of "love")

steffibj wrote:

i know... that's the reason why i can do a replacement soon again. in my first year... ^^*

that is great!! i think it takes some time to find a lasting job... how is it to go to work anyway? i'm still so afraid of it (one more year of study).

steffibj wrote:

you haven't missed anything yet. they are simply not out yet. i prefer to sleep every once in a while right now. when we had this one release per week thing i looked like an owl because around this time we got one translation after another from my favorite guy, too. but i didnt want to quit the release so it was sometimes about 2 am when i went to bed and i had to put myself up for work around 5 am.

of course, you're right. i just asked because i thought i missed them
you do work really hard!!!
is your favorite guy still assaulting you?

and thank you for the link! how come i missed it?

jeryn wrote:

Another senseless thing: ..... these days I feel like sleeping all day. Do you know this feeling?? I've done a little translation, and back to sleep, I've been to uni for 1(!) course, and back to sleep XDD
Can you be this exhausted?????

this also happened to me. sometimes i just wake up, prepare myself to go to the uni and then i go back to my bed because i'm too sleepy.

now i have two kittens who are so playful that don't even let me sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeryn
level 4
level 4
avatar

Posts : 279
Join date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Senseless gossip thread   Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:24 pm

anneliese wrote:
this also happened to me. sometimes i just wake up, prepare myself to go to the uni and then i go back to my bed because i'm too sleepy.
You really go back to sleep???
Oh I couldn't do that..... *envious*
Quote :
is your favorite guy still assaulting you?
I know you asked steffi, but maybe I answer this... right now he's kinda quiet. On vacation >_>
But when he returns I think there'll be lot of things coming from him....

And since we're back with the stalkers. I had another little strange experience lately. My "stalker" was going with the same bus again... and I thought, instead of waiting at his side for the "cable car", I might walk to the train station. And what did he do????
Follow me
He was faster than me, so he could've overtaken me. But he preferred walking almost next to me ..........

I swear, I was almost up to say "Just go!!!!"
Damn him... I really can't stand that guy.

...

Topic change:
how are your kittens doing???
wink

_________________
~Futatsu ga hitotsu ni~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anneliese
level 2
level 2
avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2008-04-29
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Senseless gossip thread   Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:39 pm

Omg, you really have some stalkers!! Mine left me alone... I hope.

I write it again, I am sorry for replying late. After writing that, I went away to the no-internet land for 6 months, so I couldn't even do my usual chatting.

My kittens have grown now. They are BIG. HUGE. And this is because they got pregnant (both of them) diz
Can you imagine? They can have each 8 kittens. That means 16 kittens + 2 + 1 beloved tomcat = 19 cats yes (not to mention the 3 dogs)

The vet said it would be better to spay them after they give birth for the first time, so I listened to him. baka Do you want kittens? I can send some XD Maybe I'll go to Germany in summer, if I stop buying Laruku DVDs and save some money....

Now they are sleeping, that's what they do everyday, since they can't move. They are TOO pregnant. But it it is such a great sensation feeling those kittens inside, moving their feet.


Now changing the topic, I can't stay at the uni for more than one or two courses! I get so bored or hungry that I have to skip the other ones. And I started to hate being at the same uni with my boyfriend!! It's not that I see him everyday, but teachers can't just mind their own business. argh!

So tell me, how have you been these months?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeryn
level 4
level 4
avatar

Posts : 279
Join date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Senseless gossip thread   Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:13 pm

XDD now that's an old topic revived. Haven't seen my stalker lately. Happy about it ^^ Don't wanna see his face. But have been bda mouthing together with a friend. Seems like he's not that popular. Even among guys, because the friend was one.


You're kittens turned into real cats, ne~
Laughing
You gonna be surrounded by cats and cats and cats XD But I don't think they'll get 8 kittens at the first time.
But I'm sorry, I don't want little kittens. I'm kinda allergic to them - although according to a test I'm not allergic. But still when I'm in a room where cats live, my eyes start to itch (or do you say prick... don't know).



Ahhh, I sooo know this feeling of getting bored at uni!!! It's terrible. I had that so many times. But I kinda always fought against the urge to go home, because of meeting my friends in various courses. The social aspect was more of interest XD
And right now I miss going to uni.... I'm at home most of the times, preparing for my final exams and thesis. I don't need any more courses. But I do some out of interest. Next week they're going to start again. Still have to decide what to do....

But yeah, that's how I spend my time, with preparations for exams, and some birthdays and meeting with friends and stuff. Not much.
Ah. At the beginning of March I was in Spain, Madrid, for a few days. Lovely.
Right now, I'd love to go to Paris. It's been almost a year since the L'Arc concert there, and I really wann see the city again >___<
My birthday is coming up soon. Maybe I'll use the money I get for another short trip... although I wanted to save for Japan. AHHH Mad

hahaha

Back to the kittens. What color are they??
randon question at the end XD

_________________
~Futatsu ga hitotsu ni~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hydeaway
level 0
level 0
avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Senseless gossip thread   Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:33 pm

wow, kitty~~!! love

once i had. the male's white and the female dark grey.
and the kittens are... all in dark grey.
none of them has even a white dot! diz

so, what colors 'r the kitten Anneliese?


PS:
@Anneliese: your name sound familiar to me... hav we met somewhere in other forum...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Senseless gossip thread   

Back to top Go down
 
Senseless gossip thread
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Forgotten Gems!
» The Joke Thread
» Foreign Films Appreciation Thread
» "This" or "That" Thread
» The Congratulation On Your New Promotion Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
team's forum :: RANDOM :: TALKS-
Jump to: