Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~morgana~
level 2
level 2
~morgana~

movies\series random Empty
PostSubject: moviesseries random   movies\series random Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 10:52 pm

hi ^^

i guess we all love to watch movies sometimes (ok, ok, sometimes we may not just love to do it, but be really obsessed with movies, like me now)))))) and can discuss what your favourite movies are, or what have you seen recently ^^

as for me, i'm obsessed with TRANSFORMERS now
i've just watched it a couple of days ago in the cinema... just WOW~
i watched transformers when i was a child, so now it's just a dream came true XDDD
what do you think of it? and what have you seen recently? and what your favourite movies? let's talk XDD

btw, steffi, i'm waiting for you to watch transformers and finally talk to me about those cool cars and all that great stuff XDDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla
steffibj

PostSubject: Re: movies\series random   movies\series random Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 10:59 pm

here in germany the movie will be aired on the first of august i will report yu then of course...

i will go on saturday in the simpsons movie first,. was waiting for this one for so long... maybe as long as i have waited for TRANSFORMERS.

I was watching Harry Potter 5 last week. And it wasnt that impressive because they had cut so much of the whole story and I had a little boy sitting next to me. at 1 am!!!!!! you can guess how cool it was... once he cried because his older brother has eaten his popcorn and then he wanted to go home because of the lack of sleep. it was so nice and made the movie more delicious XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hychekade
level 1
level 1
Hychekade

PostSubject: Re: movies\series random   movies\series random Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 8:01 am

jajaja i'm back!!!! i had to change the whole connection!! but the fire wasn't that bad!! jajaja (the cable of the computer started to get on fire) i'm fine! =D and i stole a connection from the visits room Razz

any way, Harry Potter 5! i saw it!! i went with 3 male friends! and one of my friends was really exited with the movie affraid clapping and screaming we were like: Miguel!!! shut up!!! i think this movie is not for kids! it's kinda.... dark? i don't know XD

about the simpsons movie, i don't want to watch it!!! the mexican voices were awesome but they had a problem and they change the first mexican voices and now they suck!!!!!
so that's why i don't want to watch it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hychekade
jeryn
level 4
level 4
jeryn

PostSubject: Re: movies\series random   movies\series random Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:59 am

haha... that' the right topic for me ^O^ I love talking about movies.

ok, Harry Potter 5. I saw it last week as well, and I really liked all the effects, it was a great movie, and since I didn't read the books I can say well done...... what did annoy me were my parents next to me comparing the movie with the book all the way through..... >_>

Simpsons.. yay I'm going to watch that one too, but in the original version!!

And now some words to my favorite movie right now. Suprise, surprise, it's Pride and Prejudice..... Laughing I know, typical woman's movie....... but I love the atmosphere and the light of this one.... so... beautiful. Razz
I fell in love with it when I saw it last year in Madrid. And although I couldn't grasp every word, I thought it was amazing.... ^^*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla
steffibj

PostSubject: Re: movies\series random   movies\series random Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 1:23 pm

i read the 5th book years ago so i couldnt do any comparison... XD
but I know how much it sucks... but to be honest Im a bit like that, too.
Tocchan and my boyfriend can tell you that I'm a bit annoying sometimes because I often tell them how the movie is going to end. bad habbit Embarassed

I cannot wait to see the Simpsons but I prefer the german voices XD

and some days later I will go in TRANSFORMERS. i have fought so hard for this (with my boyfriend because he didnt want to go)

So many good movies are coming out lately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~morgana~
level 2
level 2
~morgana~

PostSubject: Re: movies\series random   movies\series random Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 4:27 pm

@ jeryn
*hugs jeryn* i haven't read HP books too! i'm not alone! yay~
@cheka
cheka, i'm glad that your pc is ok now ^^
@steffi
it's so funny about the little boy and his popcorn XDD LOL

i guess i want to watch the 5-th part... but not sure really...

when we were at the cinema last time, we saw the trailer for the new fantasy... dunno its right name, but kinda "stardust" or smth ^^
this one i really want to watch!

as for dubbing.. most of the times i like russian voices.. but sometimes it's really awfull T_T hope it wouldn't be very often in the future XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla
steffibj

PostSubject: Re: movies\series random   movies\series random Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 4:35 pm

i know it... but i also cannot tell you how this movie is called...
i have seen the trailer for the movie when i was in hp 5.
i loved the effects but i have to inform myself a bit more about the story. I didnt get so much. but i loved the music *_____*

the german dubs are mostly good but only in movies. a lot of animes are horrible dubbed T___T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeryn
level 4
level 4
jeryn

PostSubject: Re: movies\series random   movies\series random Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 9:35 pm

@ morgana: *hugs back*
and I think i won't ever make it and read them...

to the Simpsons movie... a little anecdote: my brother went yesterday, and some of his friends wore yellow bathing caps and sunglasses - to look like Homer lol! I wish I could have seen it...

and... well I don't like the new german voice of Marge... but that's not the reason for watching the original version! It's just that I always prefer watching the original if possible. ^O^

steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla
steffibj

PostSubject: Re: movies\series random   movies\series random Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 5:32 pm

currently im full in something called smallville mood XD

im watching it the whole time ---> when i have time to watch it. but it is really a series which i like most. one of my favourites as you can read in my profile.

@ jeryn:
yeah i know what you mean... the german movie voice of marge is so horrible T___T i prefered the one in the series. why couldnt they stay at this voice??? one of the big mysteries which would be never been solved...
cosplaying is funny... we had the same thing when I and my boyfriend went in Harry Potter 5 a lot of wizards where running around at that time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
saikira
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: Re: movies\series random   movies\series random Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 6:02 am

smallville is good! gettin more exciting now, cant wait until december to find out wat happen to lana, hope im not spoiling it XD

im waitin for this new cw11 show, called reapers, suppose to be very cool and funny to watch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla
steffibj

PostSubject: Re: movies\series random   movies\series random Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 3:42 pm

*YAY* i also want to know what happened to lana. there are a lot of speculations that she really died and lex will be cloning her... i cannot wait to see the new epsiodes. especially the ability of chloe is very interesting....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hychekade
level 1
level 1
Hychekade

PostSubject: Re: movies\series random   movies\series random Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 1:56 am

i use to watch smallville! but they started to repeat it over and over again!
i was like: STOPPPPPP!! i saw that Ep. a 100 times!!!
jajaja
The last ep i saw waaaaaas.... the Lana's wedding....
poor Clark!!!
sad
Back to top Go down
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla
steffibj

PostSubject: Re: movies\series random   movies\series random Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 2:41 pm

here in germany the series got broadcasted until season 5 and season 6 will be aired somewhere around end of summer time. thats why i have switched to the english spoken epsidoes. i couldnt wait... the last episode of season six was so damn great ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel-da
level 1
level 1
Angel-da

PostSubject: Re: movies\series random   movies\series random Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 1:31 am

movies! good... i have Last quarter withouth director cuts, so i was thinking in make subtittle for it... what do u think about it? i really like this movie so..

A liked a lot transformer!! it was very cool effet on it n_n
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla
steffibj

PostSubject: Re: movies\series random   movies\series random Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 10:57 am

O_O if yu want.. of course you can salute

wahh i have to wait until saturday for watching tranformers T___T

i was at the simpsons movie yesterday... the whole movie was so funny i couldnt stop laughing... especially the ad of pro 7 (german channel where simpsons get broadcasted) where it was written "pro 7 we love to entertain you. and yeah we are using every space we can get for promoting us" XD
two thumbs up for the simpsons!!!! v

i hope to see the trailer for Dnevnoy dozor... im such a fan of the books but they cannot handle it to make good movies out of these books. the first movie was so horrible. i guess the worst movie i have ever seen...
nothing special happened... my whole hope lies in the second one now. but morgana already told me that it was much more horrible than the first :wtf:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla
steffibj

PostSubject: Re: movies\series random   movies\series random Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 9:14 pm

just came back up from the TRANSFORMERS movie

and everything i can say... everyone who hasnt watched this movie... DO IT!!! it is amazing!!! i really cannot say more... Im totally over the moon.
the music...the story... T__T

i really loved the comical points XD bumblebee is my favourite autobot...he was simply cute and i nearly cried when he had lost his "legs" T___T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeryn
level 4
level 4
jeryn

PostSubject: Re: movies\series random   movies\series random Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 8:37 pm

hey....
ehm has anyone seen Rush Hour part 3... because I'd like to see it... and want to know beforehand if it's worth or not - meaning if the movie is as good as the last two parts.

Because I have to see it in Spanish here... and knowing beforehand would be good - if I should expose myself to it or not movies\series random 202471 .... hard to explain Wink

steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla
steffibj

PostSubject: Re: movies\series random   movies\series random Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 11:00 am

i say that part three was better than part 2 but wasnt as good as the first movie. although i laughed a lot in this movie ^^

for me it was worth watching it... but i cannot tell ya how the spanish synchro is like. if you ask me a bad synchro can ruin the whole movie.

i would say: 'give it a try'. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeryn
level 4
level 4
jeryn

PostSubject: Re: movies\series random   movies\series random Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:25 pm

ahm.... reviving another topic ^^

I was to the movies last week, and saw "The Darjeeling Limited"
This was a really good one, if you have the chance to, watch it !!!
It's so funny, but funny on a very different way......... I loved it!!!
and you really get to see a good part of India while watching.
I don't wanna tell anything about the story..... just watch it ^.~

and I've finally managed to watch the third Bourne movie.... great as the other ones... and so fast O.o
I could hardly follow the pictures (and movements).

a sidenote... I saw both movies in English... really enjoying watching movies in original version lately..... it's great yes

sgcharbor
level 1
level 1
sgcharbor

PostSubject: Re: movies\series random   movies\series random Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 5:45 pm

I'm excited s***less because L: Change the World will be out soon movies\series random 17248 February 21 to be precise..eh, in Singapore, no idea for the rest of the world though ^^; I've already made plans with my sister to catch the movie on the opening day itself <3

And on February 7, Sweeney Todd would be released here! Yayzers~! With such promising reviews, I hope the movie doesn't disappoint. Besides, we're talking Johnny Depp bebeh! movies\series random 354265

Caught Cloverfield last Saturday. Did not like it at all. Not that the movie's bad but not even 15 minutes into the show, I was already movies\series random 236826-ing my guts out. Apparently, the moving perspective is too much for me little head to tolerate ~_~;
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sgcharbor.livejournal.com
Hychekade
level 1
level 1
Hychekade

PostSubject: Re: movies\series random   movies\series random Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 9:08 pm

i don't go to the movies =(
but i want to watch L: change the world!!
my brother saw the triler when he was in china! and she called me and said to me: hey! guess who is making a new movie?... no... no... >.< NO!
well... this guy from Death note!... No.... << Ryuk doesn't exist... yeah! L!!
... well whatever for me is L... sorry.. g2g i'm in the middle of a movie... call you soon

yeah!! jajaja has you can see, my family is as weid as i am! jajajajaja
so i want to watch that movie!

on saturday i saw Signs movie, and that was the last that i saw... and the last movie i saw in a movie theater (xD) waaaas... let me think.... Harry Potter and the... whatever... the last HP movie n_n
Back to top Go down
jeryn
level 4
level 4
jeryn

PostSubject: Re: movies\series random   movies\series random Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 10:11 pm

I just have to post this now........... movies\series random 202471

yesterday.. after some time... I saw my favorite movie again.... and I so love it - could watch it again right away.
It's Pride and Prejudice, the version with Keira Nightley. And I love the actor who's playing Mr. Darcy (can't remember his name right now).

I sooooo love it *______*
and the British accents are so funny XDD

Last week I bought a DVD, the movie's called Closer. Does anyone know it?

Ophellia
level 2
level 2
Ophellia

PostSubject: Re: movies\series random   movies\series random Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 7:51 pm

I know Closer, I've heard of it, but never saw it because my friend told me that Jude law's character is not soo good in that movie. I'm a big Jude Law fan, and I dont wanna see him ended up lonely. I read the spoilers tongue ..

Any Johnny Depp fan here?? I missed Sweeny Todd in the theater. The dvd will be out soon. I can't wait for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeryn
level 4
level 4
jeryn

PostSubject: Re: movies\series random   movies\series random Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 7:04 pm

yeah, Jude Law gets the crappy looser part in this one XD
But he's a great actor, and I love watching him.

here!!!!!
sure I'm fan of Johnny Depp, but I still can't get used to the fact that he sings in this movie - I saw parts of it, not the whole one actually, and I don't think I'll be seeing it some time soon ^^b

I've been watching Wallace and Gromit recently, it's somewhat cute, and really funny, love it lol!

steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla
steffibj

PostSubject: Re: movies\series random   movies\series random Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 11:50 pm

argh, i have to say that i love this movie (sweeny). i know, i first told you (jeryn) that it was annoying after some time that they were singing all the way through the film but honestly i keep listening to the ost for two weeks now. i love it... i simply love it...

i guess i will also buy the dvd but i will not use the german translation. as far as i can say: it sucks T___T i wanted to do my personal german translation but WHEN~

i know people who are totally into shaun the sheep, so i have to know wallace and the dog whose name i forgot XD i know how they look and that i wasnt a big fan of them. but shaun the sheep is actually very cute movies\series random 17248

im getting forced to watch one horror and gore movie after another.
who the hell said that the hills have eyes 2 and hostel 2 were good movies. i dunno if only the second part of these two were so bad, but after i have seen them there was no need for me to watch the first part ^^* i dunno there are things which im not very interested in seeing. like this:"... hell let us cut his penis." ^^* i love horror movies and im a freaking fan of the saw series but hey good taste has its limits XD

i watched the japanese version of pulse in the morning. wahhh there is nothing better for doing a translation at the same time. the american version rocked but for some reason the japanese version didnt want to kick my ass. it was like after 1 hour it got interesting and until then i was bored like hell. i wondered why have switched it off two months ago now i know why i did so.

and i was watching resident evil 3 in the morning, too. i dunno i'm loving the movies movies\series random 44808 so much enjoyment and happiness at the same time XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: movies\series random   movies\series random Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

movies\series random
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next