Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jeryn
level 4
level 4
jeryn

movies\series random - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: movies\series random   movies\series random - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 10:16 am

the dog's name is Gromit (--> Wallace and Gromit ^^), and he's great XDDD For me, he has the perfect attitude.
And Shaun is just cute!!! The little series they made out of him is amazingly funny Wink

you're getting forced to watch those horror movies???? but it doesn't sound like it's bad for you.
But ..um.. dunno... I don't like the kind of tension they use in such movies, aaand they are always about killing, which makes it boring for me ^^b

steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla
steffibj

movies\series random - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: movies\series random   movies\series random - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:34 pm

the last movie i saw was HALLOWEEN THE BEGINNING which was boring T___T
why can't i leave it??? i hoped for a good movie because the previous movies were so much fun. you know, killing michael in 100 different ways and he who never wanted to die. but this movie was lame for some reason they tried to compare michael with the antichrist. thanks, great deal ^^b

it was like putting aliens into an indiana jones story. the whole movie was so cool and with the last few minutes they ruined the complete film. come on aliens T___T i accept very much but hey why aliens
Back to top Go down
View user profile

movies\series random
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2