Go down 
AuthorMessage
frequentflyer120
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: Help With Subbing   Mon May 25, 2009 11:09 pm

Hello Sub~en~Ciel-ers!!

I hope this is an appropriate place to ask this, but:

I became inspired by your website to create a subbing team for another great jrock band, BUCK-TICK. I was wondering if you guys could possibly answer a few questions for me! ^_^

1. Which program do you use to create your subtitles?
2. Which program works best for creating Hardsubs?
3. How do you get text to display in other places on the screen other than the default bottom-middle?
4. How do you change the color/font/size of the subtitles?

I am currently using Aegisub, and I have Subtitle Workshop, and VirtualDub. But I am also willing to use other programs if they are better. I have already searched other forums and websites for help on these topics, but the answers are hard to find! O_o

Thank you for your time, and as always, thank you for the great subs that you guys provide for L'Arc~en~Ciel.

Ja ne,

FrequentFlyer120

email: [frequentflyer120@yahoo.com]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla

PostSubject: Re: Help With Subbing   Sun May 31, 2009 8:59 pm

1. Aegisub
2. Virtual Dub
3. Either you load the video on Aegisub and place the subs by clicking on the displayed video or you use functions like {\pos("x-value", "y-value")} and allignment {\an"number"} (for allignments numbers from 1-9 are possible)

example: {\pos(320,56)} text of the subtitles after function

4. You can change the color by using the styles manager. click on subtitles in the menu list which is on the upper part of the aegisub program. then go on styles manager and a new window will show up. after that click on new on the upper part of the new window. type in the name of the show you want to sub. you can find your styles better this way. after that you click on new which is in the bottom left hand corner of the window. now you can choose your color font etc.

feel free to ask me

email is on the website.

steffi
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Help With Subbing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
team's forum :: FORUM :: TECHNICAL SUPPORT-
Jump to: