Go down 
AuthorMessage
ai
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: request ass file   Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:06 pm

hai......
i am newbe, Thank a lot before, i got questions hopely anyone can answer me
1. may u avalible just ASS file for file L aniv (or file with big size) like DOCUMENTARY FILMS ~Trans ASIA via PARIS, coz its to big to dwnld espesialy with RS and than i already have that dvd
2. what the different between softsub and hardsub

thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suzume-No-Kumo
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: request ass file   Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:25 pm

hi ai,

and welcome to the forum.

1. :
I'am not sure we will do thatfor every file, because you would need exactly the video we made the .ass for, what might turn out as sheer impossible to most users Wink
This just works if you use DVDs like DOCUMENTARY FILMS ~Trans ASIA via PARIS, which is apart from the l'anny the only dvd we subbed.

2. :
Next time please have a look at our FAQ first. Just everything is described there:

Quote :
What are hardsubs?
Hardsubs are subs which are hard-coded into AVI video containers. You also can say that the hardsubs are part of the video itself. You cannot switch between languages and for watching them only a player with the codec for playing the video is needed.

What are softsubs?
Softsubs are simply files (ass, ssa, srt, txt) whose format depends on the exact subtitle encoding software to be used to interpret these. Softsubs are not part of the video like hardsubs. The MKV container makes it possible to put as many subtitle formats into it as you want and after the encoding stuff is done you can switch between the subtitle files you have inserted. To play Softsubs you need the vsfilter, the codec for mkvs and Media Player Classic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ai
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: Re: request ass file   Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:26 pm

ok thans for answer

may avaliable in MU for downld DVD L 15 aniv, please....... coz RS realy make fiss me off even i already use premium acc,

thanx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: request ass file   

Back to top Go down

request ass file
Page 1 of 1