Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hychekade
level 1
level 1
Hychekade

Naruto (random) Empty
PostSubject: Naruto (random)   Naruto (random) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 6:48 pm

Many of us are Naruto fans!
So i wanted to discuss this with you guys!

Yesterday i saw when Naruto and Sasuke had a fight! when Sasuke is leaving Konoha Y_Y
i really liked sasuke!
but since yesterday Y_Y ohhhhhh!! my poor heart!!!
why? why does Sasuke fight again his best friends!!
i know Itachi killed all his family and he want to kill itachi but like Kakashi said! Now He have friends! he should feel happy and lucky!!!
Friends shouldn't fight until the other is almost death!!!
Poor Naruto!!!
jejejeje i would love to have a friend like Naruto! i would be laughing all the day!!

what do you think that will be the Sasuke and Naruto end?
will be friends?
enemys?
both will die in a bloody last fight? No

Last edited by on Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hychekade
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla
steffibj

Naruto (random) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto (random)   Naruto (random) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 7:10 pm

in germany they are at this fight currently and i love it like hell.

it is a bit hard to say.... it is really hard to explain.
oki here we go...

as you already know sasuke loved his brother and tried to be like him. the last thing especially because of his father who he thought loved itachi more than him. that's why he trained so much and tried to improve his ninjutsu to be like his brother. the next thing is that maybe recognized that itachi has changed a lot in the little flashback which sasuke had before the fight with naruto had begun. but the love towards his brother never changed (correct me if i am wrong). that's why the betrayel itachi did has so much weight and why sasuke wants to kill him. itachi has the "eyes" ( i dont like the name of the jutsu ><) and tels sasuke that he needs those eyes to kill/ fight him. but before getting those eyes he has to kill his best friend.... in the present it is naruto.... the whole thing is horrible hard to explain because sasku didnt kill naruto at the end of the fight... instead of killing him he was saying at the end (when he was alone) that he will get stronger without using the methodes of his brother...

the whole situation has changed some years later...
when naruto met sasuke after years. sasuke told him that when he will see him again he is going to kill him. and any kind and friendly words of naruto get ignored. so it is hard.... i guess there will be a big battle between them and i think sasuke will survive it and will be friends with naruto again but it will not happen before he has killed his brother...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hychekade
level 1
level 1
Hychekade

Naruto (random) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto (random)   Naruto (random) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 7:22 pm

i have to admit it!
the fight was awesome!!
but noooooo!!!! they are friends!!! Y_Y
they had a lot of good time together!
why sasuke just can't forget about itachi and be happy with naruto and.... sakura and everyone!?
Sad
yesterday i was so sad that i started to made fanarts of sasuke a naruto been friends =D
U_U
Probably i would die if my best friend try to kill me (obviously) and after that she try to go with someone who look like a snake and i know that maybe she won't survive!
Damn!! Sad No
Back to top Go down
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla
steffibj

Naruto (random) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto (random)   Naruto (random) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 9:54 pm

i dunno if you have read/ seen further but sasuke (older version) is able to see the nine-tailed inside of naruto.
and the fox says that sasukes chakra is sinister than its own... that means sasuke is no longer the sasuke naruto has known...
and the fox also "forbids" sasuke to kill naruto...

so i would guess that there will be big fight... maybe sasauke will die ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hychekade
level 1
level 1
Hychekade

Naruto (random) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto (random)   Naruto (random) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 12:39 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla
steffibj

Naruto (random) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto (random)   Naruto (random) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 4:02 pm

i like itachi more... so i dont have a big problem when sasuke dies... i dont like sasuke's behaviour so much.... i only like the music which is in the background... btw cheka can we make this topic to a random naruto thread???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hychekade
level 1
level 1
Hychekade

Naruto (random) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto (random)   Naruto (random) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 1:41 am

done steffi!
Y_Y
i still think that friends shouldn't fight!
any way...
i hate sakura!
she is... annoying! jajaja :wtf:
most of the girls hate here because she loves sasuke, but i don't! i hate her because she is really mean with Naruto and Lee until they are almost dying because they try to save Sakura! (good for nothing, until shippuden) i like that sakura a little! is more mature and she stops thinking about herself all the time, i don't know...
Back to top Go down
51eti
level 0
level 0
51eti

Naruto (random) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto (random)   Naruto (random) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 8:52 am

steffibj wrote:
i like itachi more... so i dont have a big problem when sasuke dies...
probably in the future they will both die from the hand(or i better say eye) of uchiha madara)) that would be great))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tei15.livejournal.com
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla
steffibj

Naruto (random) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto (random)   Naruto (random) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 2:47 pm

im starting to like sakura v
she really improves her skills and is not such a crybaby anymore as she was at the beginning. and im not so sure about her love towards sasuke. but it is only my opinion... i think she already turned her head and heart a bit to naruto...
i dunno how far the series itself is because i stopped watching it becaue of the non progressing episodes but... oki i should stop spoiling too much

i want to see naruto turn into demon fox XD i loved the three tailed naruto demon fox transformation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suzume-No-Kumo
Webmaster
Webmaster
Suzume-No-Kumo

Naruto (random) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto (random)   Naruto (random) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 11:42 am

I don't think sukura will be in love wth naruto
Hinata fits better to him^^

I hope shippuuden will have made a bit progress wehen Im back after this 4 weeks, it's realy boring at the moment
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla
steffibj

Naruto (random) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto (random)   Naruto (random) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 12:18 pm

i see you can use the pc and internet of your host family XD

ahhh no i dont like hinata so much... sakura fits better; but i dont know what kind of new skills hinata learned in the time where naruto was training....

but she is still in love with naruto... as far as i know she is always hiding and turning red when she sees him. so that didnt change at all XD

when they will be mean to you, they will take a break after the "summer special" XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suzume-No-Kumo
Webmaster
Webmaster
Suzume-No-Kumo

Naruto (random) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto (random)   Naruto (random) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:48 pm

sure they will
its always like this

we will probably see who well get naruto in the and but at the moment he ist annoying casue all you see from for 3 to 4 episodes now is just crying his going to attack baka
hope he'll start soon doing it

PS: its the schoolcomputer and not the one of my hostfamily^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hychekade
level 1
level 1
Hychekade

Naruto (random) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto (random)   Naruto (random) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 7:51 pm

i agree with Suzume!!
i like hinata the most!
Sakura can stay with Lee.... jajjaja

also
shippuden is way slow!!
they talk a lot!! we need jutsus!!!
i couldn't wait and i started to read the manga jajaja it's exactly the same so... i know what's going to happen in next episodes (most of us know)!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla
steffibj

Naruto (random) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto (random)   Naruto (random) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 8:52 pm

the progress of the anime sucks... it sucks so horrible...
i have also started to read the manga one week ago...

actually the talking parts arent that long... and i still cannot explain why i like naruto more as shippuuden. when i have seen the first episode of shippuuden i was simply impressed, but after awhile i was annoyed. no progress and the broadcasting didnt stay at one episode per week.
shippuuden is such a great series with much potential but right now i think they are stretching everything like hell only to avoid fillers.
if it is better... i say: NO!

argh sakura has grown to my heart! more than hinata ... hehehe
but im really interested in the relationships at the end...

im still shocked that asuma is the son of sarutobi T__T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suzume-No-Kumo
Webmaster
Webmaster
Suzume-No-Kumo

Naruto (random) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto (random)   Naruto (random) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 10:50 am

the relattionships at the end will be the most interesting part question

I dont know but im sure Shika will end up with that fan-girl (hope you know who)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla
steffibj

Naruto (random) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto (random)   Naruto (random) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 2:43 pm

now i have got the meaning of the comment by 51eti XD

i just read the latst translated chapter and now i know that this aka. member is uchiha madara XD
now we have three uchihas in the battle; question is who will win or who will die. i want to see madara without this mask T__T salute to be honest as far i have read madara doesnt seem so mean or that his chakra (eyes) is (are) so much more sinister as the nine tailed's one. but we havent seen his battle skills against an equal opponent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
51eti
level 0
level 0
51eti

Naruto (random) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto (random)   Naruto (random) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 8:33 pm

Quote :
but we havent seen his battle skills against an equal opponent
madara vs itachi.
i can't even imagine such fight))

and yeah, i also want to see him without mask. he must really look like itachi-chan( lol! )or sasuke
Back to top Go down
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla
steffibj

Naruto (random) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto (random)   Naruto (random) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 6:39 pm

i prefer an itachi looking guy XD

but i think itachi is maybe the weakest one now. sasuke mostly killed his heart and got a lot stronger than before... and i think that madara is also very strong > maybe stronger than sasuke. i really think that itachi is the weakest one of the living uchiha T_T
he mustn't die!!!!!!!! *itachi freak*

argh waiting for new chapters is so horrible... T___T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
51eti
level 0
level 0
51eti

Naruto (random) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto (random)   Naruto (random) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 9:05 pm

steffibj, i think that madara is the strongest, then itachi and then sasuke. madara must be the most experienced among them and sasuke still hasn't mastered mangekyou. moreover, we haven't seen susanoo, so it must be super-powerful, something even sasuke can't defeat)))
Back to top Go down
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla
steffibj

Naruto (random) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto (random)   Naruto (random) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 10:14 pm

wouldnt it be funny when naruto will kill itachi.... i reaAlly would like to know how sasuke is going to like it XD

btw does madara only has one eye??? it seems like... then only an one eyed itachi... T__T argh i want to see him in battle *__*

btw eti do you know where madara was when itachi was killing the whole clan??? i guess it wasnt mentioned before but im really interested and maybe i only overread it ... -_-*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
51eti
level 0
level 0
51eti

Naruto (random) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto (random)   Naruto (random) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 12:45 am

steffibj wrote:
btw eti do you know where madara was when itachi was killing the whole clan??? i guess it wasnt mentioned before but im really interested and maybe i only overread it ... -_-*

yeah, i also think that it wasn't mentioned in manga or anime.

and how do you think, itachi knows about madara in akatsuki?
Back to top Go down
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla
steffibj

Naruto (random) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto (random)   Naruto (random) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 2:15 pm

i think itachi doesnt know very well about madara... i believe he thinks that everyone from his clan except sasuke is dead... and since sasuke was telling the kyuubi that he doesnt know someone with the name madara i think itachi will also dont know about the third living uchiha. and to be honest i wouldnt have been expected it... madara is acting very weird for an uchiha....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suzume-No-Kumo
Webmaster
Webmaster
Suzume-No-Kumo

Naruto (random) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto (random)   Naruto (random) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 3:19 pm

I have got no Idea what you are talking about
you're to far ahead of me... sad

meaby i should read the manga too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla
steffibj

Naruto (random) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto (random)   Naruto (random) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 3:24 pm

this is madara the third uchiha:

Naruto (random) Naruto364pg18ni5.thNaruto (random) Naruto364pg19oo6.th
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hychekade
level 1
level 1
Hychekade

Naruto (random) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto (random)   Naruto (random) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 6:29 pm

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
i thought toby was obito!
:O
i most see that chapter but i'm in the chapter 332 T_T
can anyone tell me a good page for download the rest of the manga??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto (random) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto (random)   Naruto (random) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto (random)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
team's forum :: RANDOM :: TALKS-
Jump to: