Share | 

Quadrinity L'ArQuiz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suzume-No-Kumo
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Quadrinity L'ArQuiz   Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:48 pm

We are proud to present the Quadrinity L'ArQuiz.
And we hope you enjoy watching it.

[jeryn-edit]
This release will only be available with "softsubs".
These softsubs are different from our usual ones. Some of you may already know the format, but here's how to watch them:

First of all, you have to download the subtitle script. You can choose the language you want. We provide 7 different ones: Arabian, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish.

Second, you need the video. It should be a rip from the dvd, preferably in -.avi format, without subtitles (raw). The lenght is 01:03:45. Make sure your video has the same lenght! File size doesn't matter. We will neither provide you with the video nor a link to it due to copyright reasons.

Third step: put both, the video and the subtitle script in one folder on your computer. Then give both files the exact same name!! This is very important, as even a tiny difference will cause the subtitles to not appear.
Like this:

You can change the filename of the subtitle script, like I did, deleting the ~_done at the end. We didn't add a [Sub-en-Ciel] tag this time. But this doesn't mean that the subtitles don't belong to us Wink

You may also need to download the fonts, to have the subtitles displayed properly. The link for the fonts is underneath the language choice.

Image from L'7 Documentary file page.

Finally, start the video - preferably with Windows Media Player Classic. The subtitles should appear automatically. VideoLan (VLC media player) will not work properly! Subtitles may overlap or not fit with the video screen.

It should then look like this:

If you're using a Mac, you can either download the VLC player, but be reminded that the subtitles may overlap. Or you can download Perian to use with Quicktime. I only read this information somewhere, so I can't give you further details. But I read that the second version works best.

If the subtitles don't appear, try downloading VobSub here or the K-Lite Codec Pack here. You may need it to view the subtitles. I would suggest the K-Lite Codec Pack, as VobSub is usually included, as well as the Windows Media Player Classic.

If you're still having problems viewing the video with subtitles, ask us and we might help you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeryn
level 4
level 4

PostSubject: Re: Quadrinity L'ArQuiz   Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:10 pm

I decided to put the following information in a second post:

Why do we only release softsubs?
The Quadrinity DVD with the L'ArQuiz is an official release and we want to avoid legal matters with uploading and sharing a rip of the DVD.
And we also want you to support the band by buying their official releases. You can still make your own rip of your DVD, as a backup copy.

What exactly is this subtitle script?
The script we used is an Aegisub (-.ass) subtitle script. You don't need the program to watch the subtitles with the video, like explained in my previous post.

PLEASE do not alter the scripts and translations without our consent! If you want to translate the DVD into a language different then the ones we provided, please ask us first!!

About our translation:
DON'T upload to streaming sites!!! You may choose to make your own hardsubbed version - if you know how - but we don't want to see it uploaded somewhere.

Now, credits!!
Translation from Japanese to Portuguese by Michan, from Portuguese to English by Nasake.
Correction from Japanese to English by Michan and alice_alc. English correction by jeryn.
Timing and typesetting by steffibj.

English to Arabic by loooli and Made in Heaven,
~ to French translation by Angelpick and ryuuk,
~ to German by the Tenshis and steffibj,
~ to Italian by Asuka,
~ to Portuguese by Michan and Nasake,
~ to Spanish by hikari69,
Thanks to all of you!

nijiko69
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: Re: Quadrinity L'ArQuiz   Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:54 am

Agradesco mucho el esfuerzo que hacen en subtitular tantos proyectos, estaba muy emocionada en ver este subtitulado, pero creo que llegue muy tarde los link de los videos estan muertos Neutral . por favor pueden volver a subirlos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeryn
level 4
level 4

PostSubject: Re: Quadrinity L'ArQuiz   Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:56 pm

Bueno, primero: en ese foro se habla inglés! Por favor, siga esta regla.
Segundo: no hay links de videos. Sólo hay los links de los subtitulos, tienes que tener una versión "raw", sin subtitulos. Después descarga el subtitulo en espanhol y puedes ver el video.

Sorry for the late answer.
Here's the filepage: http://sub-en-ciel.sub-en-ciel.com/Html/files.php?id=126
You'll find written there "Spanish", that's where your subtitles are for download.
You're not late for video links, there just aren't any! Wink

yuf
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: Request for Quadrinity L'ArQuiz subs   Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:17 pm

first of all, sincere apologies if i break any rules. mods, do inform me if i do :]

http://sub-en-ciel.sub-en-ciel.com/Html/files.php?id=126
i tried downloading the english subs but it directed me to a site full of text. is that suppose to happen?
can i request the softsub for Quadrinity L'ArQuiz to be uploaded again. (prefably mediafire. because rapidshare doesnt like me)

for bribes : ICONS {since no one have probably seen it~}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeryn
level 4
level 4

PostSubject: Re: Quadrinity L'ArQuiz   Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:16 pm

Hey!

You could have asked in the respective thread for the Quadrinity DVD. But no problem. I'll move this post later Wink

For downloading the subs, you need to right-click on the link for your language and then select "save as". Directly left-clicking on the link will lead you to text, it's spposed to be like that ^^b

Try it again and tell me if it doesn't work.
I'll leave this thread as it is until then.

And I'm terribly sorry for taking soooo long to answer!!!!!!!

yuf
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: Re: Quadrinity L'ArQuiz   Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:43 pm

oh my apologies for my mistake! && YAY! it works!!
i m such a noob for not reading the rest of the page first.

& no need to be sorry, i shld be the one tt's sry!
i'm glad u answered! but i think u can delete this topic since it works fine now.
I'M TERRIBLY SORRY FOR THE TROUBLE!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeryn
level 4
level 4

PostSubject: Re: Quadrinity L'ArQuiz   Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:00 pm

No no, I won't delete it. Because you're not the only one asking about the softsubs Wink
I'll leave it as it might help others

Glad I could help you!!
So no need to feel sorry.

holy milk
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: Re: Quadrinity L'ArQuiz   Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:07 am

Hello~
At first, thanks for such a good subs
I'd like to translate L'ArQuiz into Russian but there are some parts I can't translate from Japanese by ear
So I want to use your english sub but I can't do it without your permission
May I take and use it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imshwl.diary.ru/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quadrinity L'ArQuiz   

Back to top Go down

Quadrinity L'ArQuiz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
team's forum :: S'Ub~en~Ciel :: RELEASES :: CONCERTS-
Jump to: