Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel-da
level 1
level 1
Angel-da

Asian dramas Empty
PostSubject: Asian dramas   Asian dramas Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 1:37 am

Well i am not very good talking (in english XD)But have u watch any asian dorama? i relly like them, Korean ones are my favorites... I watched full house, my girl, stairway to heaven, only u... etc XD
I really like the history, they are funny and so romance at time... actors are also good acting (and hansome love ) }japanese are also good but only a few of them have a interesting history...

what do u think about it? question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hychekade
level 1
level 1
Hychekade

Asian dramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asian dramas   Asian dramas Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 7:57 am

i have seen Hanazono no Himitsu!
i started to see it because of Kanata Hongo!
He is such a great young actor.
i recomend this drama!
it's funny! it make me laugh alot!
an Kanata Hongo... cute as always v
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hychekade
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla
steffibj

Asian dramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asian dramas   Asian dramas Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 11:00 am

a firend of mine will pass me alot soon. she is an absolute dorama freak she has about 80 gb with doramas only... v

so soon you will get my thoughts of doramas XD but my friend says the same as you, angel_da XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel-da
level 1
level 1
Angel-da

Asian dramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asian dramas   Asian dramas Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 10:58 pm

@cheka - Hanazono no himitsu? i haven't watch it yet...
but now i want to n_n Kanata Hongo is so cute tong
so i'll recomend u Full House, it's one of my favourites
v

Steffi u have to watch them! XD I know u will love dramas after watch full house... yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla
steffibj

Asian dramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asian dramas   Asian dramas Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 2:17 pm

could both of you tell me some "you have to see this dorama" -doramas...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hikari69
level 2
level 2
hikari69

Asian dramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asian dramas   Asian dramas Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 1:22 am

talking about doramas?! love it *O*

"you have to see": my boss my hero
is the lastest I have seen and I love it! xD
it's a comedy ^^

yeah I guess counting all my dvds I have more 80 gb xD

korean's are great but japanese's are too. watching a japanese dorama you will never say "aah this happened in __" they are always briging new stories.
also if is a japanese drama you will cry all week and if it's a comedy you will laught until dead
korean dramas almost always have a little bit of everything and that's great but you will see stories repeating... most of time they have to do with contracts XD

well... my favorites are:
---those here I would watch them twice or more *O*---

hana yori dango (love jun *.*)
kimi wa petto (love jun much more! *O*)
gokusen 1-2
goong
my name is kim san son
stair way to heaven (who dont like it has not heart TT-TT)
full house
my girl
It started with a kiss
hana kimi (korean one) I'm watching this now. the japanese version too but I dont like it >.<

should be more... but well XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.n-n-f.tk
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla
steffibj

Asian dramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asian dramas   Asian dramas Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 11:57 pm

my friend will come to my place on friday... i cannot wait any longer.

@ angel_da
i have missed to tell you, but on friday i can tell you how this dorama, i mentioned some time ago, is called...

Last edited by on Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeryn
level 4
level 4
jeryn

Asian dramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asian dramas   Asian dramas Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 11:17 am

quite a long list hikari Wink ...... now I don't know where to start

but
does anyone know a good site where I can watch doramas - with subs (english or spanish, doesn't matter)
because I won't be able to download them................... my download is already used for something different Laughing

steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla
steffibj

Asian dramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asian dramas   Asian dramas Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 1:30 pm

thanks hicchan for the tips salute

im just watching my girl it is so funny lol! i have got a lot of series yesterday and a friend of mine wants to bring some more O___O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ophellia
level 2
level 2
Ophellia

Asian dramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asian dramas   Asian dramas Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 6:21 pm

steffibj wrote:

im just watching my girl it is so funny lol! i have got a lot of series yesterday and a friend of mine wants to bring some more O___O

salute I love my girl tooo!!! It's one of my fav k-drama. Both leading actors are goodlooking XD and the plot is soooo funny.

I'm watching japanese version of Hana Kimi right now. I love you Oguri Shun I love you is love. I think it's much much better than taiwanese version.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla
steffibj

Asian dramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asian dramas   Asian dramas Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:07 pm

i got the japanese and the chinese version of hana kimi... my friend also said that the taiwanese version is not so well done. but first of all i have to watch my girl.

i absolutely agree with you about the actors, they are so lovely.
Today I will watch some more of My Girl. Asian dramas 653635
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hikari69
level 2
level 2
hikari69

Asian dramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asian dramas   Asian dramas Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:41 am

the gigolo guy in my girl is too hot *O* love him!
he looks just like a pretty girl *O* I love his face
if you like him too you should watch his move "the king and the clown" *O*

I like a lot my girl too ^^
the girl's expresions are so good *O*
and she's doing great in Hello Miss! too ^^ I like her a lot as well
Back to top Go down
Ophellia
level 2
level 2
Ophellia

Asian dramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asian dramas   Asian dramas Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:16 pm

hikari69 wrote:
the gigolo guy in my girl is too hot *O* love him!
he looks just like a pretty girl *O* I love his face
if you like him too you should watch his move "the king and the clown" *O*

I like a lot my girl too ^^
the girl's expresions are so good *O*
and she's doing great in Hello Miss! too ^^ I like her a lot as well

Totally Totally!!!! His name is Lee Junki. He is prettier than a girl. I like his character in "my girl". He is a playboy but really devoted when he fell in love. I'm a big sucker for guys like him. I also watched "the king and the clown" just because of him. I just find gender bending really intriging. It's a good movie but really sad though.

Have anybody here seen "Detective Conan" live action with Oguri Shun?? How many episodes are there?? There's only one eps subbed in english available right???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hikari69
level 2
level 2
hikari69

Asian dramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asian dramas   Asian dramas Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 3:50 am

yeah *O* I watched that move just for him too
Lee Junk (thans for info! ^^) with looooong black hair~ *O* it's just too amaizing

ths story is sad for sure but there're still parts of laught... specially when they wear that kind of big ass XD
the movie is really touching ^^ I like it a lot and I love that our Lee is starring in there

I havent watched that conan movie yet but I know there will be just one episode because it was a special for the 10th conan annyversary and tells the life of conan before the anime starts
Back to top Go down
Ophellia
level 2
level 2
Ophellia

Asian dramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asian dramas   Asian dramas Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 12:13 pm

Twisted Evil I see.. thanks for the info hikari. I thought conan was the serie and they subbed the first story and dropped it. I guess only that story exist right?? for the special anniversary thing.

hahhahaha Lee Juki is very pretty. I have been hooked on Oguri Shun since HYD. Hanazawa Rui stole my heart. His new serie Hana kami is awesome too.

I'm watching Goong, princess hour. Does anybody else think that the guy who play Yul looks like TMR??? I think his name is Kim Jeong Hoon or something like that. He looks a bit similar to Takanori epecially when he smiles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tsukikei
level 1
level 1
tsukikei

Asian dramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asian dramas   Asian dramas Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 10:42 pm

As it is now, I have three favorite Japanese dramas and I think you all should watch them because they're amazing in their own ways. *__*

My Boss, My Hero
(Starring Nagase Tomoya, Tegoshi Yuuya and Tanaka Koki)
About a guy who is the heir of a yakuza group, but is so stupid that his father forces him to go to high school for a year. There he learns to value friendship, how to successfully get a pudding from the school cafeteria, among other things. It's like the funniest I've watched, ever. XD

Kimi wa Petto
(Starring Matsumoto Jun and Koyuki)
About an elite career woman who finds a young man in a box outside her apartment building. He ends up staying at her place as her pet. Even if this sounds kind of sick, this is a very touching story about relations and how to learn to show your emotions in front of others. I'm currently rewatching it and loving it all the same.

Summer Snow
(Starring Domoto Tsuyoshi, Imai Tsubasa, Oguri Shun and Hirosue Ryoko)
About a man who has a falls in love with a woman who has heart-problems. He also has a younger brother with a hearing impairment, who he takes great care of. This turned out to be the most tragic thing I've ever watched... and downright awesome, on top of that.

And other really good dramas I can recommend are Orange Days, Hana Yori Dango and GTO. Oh gosh, there are so many that are worth watching. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla
steffibj

Asian dramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asian dramas   Asian dramas Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 5:14 pm

i m still stuck with my girl... im lacking time T___T
i spend (mostly) 12-14 hours at work and when im back home i cannot watch anything further.
but kimi wa petto will be next *___* i heard so many good comments about it

*chuing to tsukikei* XD and you are not spamming/flooding XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel-da
level 1
level 1
Angel-da

Asian dramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asian dramas   Asian dramas Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 7:00 am

Lee Junki!!! i love him!!, is too hot!! Korean guys are so hot!! >///<
1 week ago i watched Winter sonata... it a very good dorama! but i didn't like the end very much! U.U Young sama is hot too ^0^
i've watched a lot of japanese dorama and are good but i still preffering koreans ones...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeryn
level 4
level 4
jeryn

Asian dramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asian dramas   Asian dramas Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:17 pm

um.......
since Angel revived this topic XD

still would like to know where you guys watch the jdorama??? shy
I'm almost finished with watching the Bleach anime (up to the current episodes).... I need something new Laughing
I'd really liketo see one of the dramas ^^b

sgcharbor
level 1
level 1
sgcharbor

Asian dramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asian dramas   Asian dramas Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 5:29 pm

Jeryn, you're in luck.

Nande?

Because I know where you can watch streaming doramas salute

Quote :
>> CrunchyRoll~ <<

While we are on the topic of doramas, you should check out Shomuni. It's a comedic drama. I was always - and still am! - tickled pink by the funnies Asian dramas 354265
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sgcharbor.livejournal.com
jeryn
level 4
level 4
jeryn

Asian dramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asian dramas   Asian dramas Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 11:12 pm

hey sgcharbor!!!
thanks for the link Asian dramas 768785

if I have some time left this weekend I'll check it out ^.~
but there's this book review to write T_______T.... and the book still to read XDDDD"

sgcharbor
level 1
level 1
sgcharbor

Asian dramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asian dramas   Asian dramas Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 3:29 am

No problem~ ^^

Suffer the book now and enjoy the dramas later Asian dramas 653635
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sgcharbor.livejournal.com
hyde&seek
level 0
level 0
hyde&seek

Asian dramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asian dramas   Asian dramas Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:06 pm

jeryn wrote:
um.......
since Angel revived this topic XD

I'm almost finished with watching the Bleach anime (up to the current episodes).... I need something new Laughing
I'd really liketo see one of the dramas ^^b

VEOH

I watched from there "1 litre No Namida" and "Taiyou No Uta" both because of Sawajiri Erika Embarassed but they're crazily sad, specially "1 litre...".
If you do not like sad dramas there are a lot of other titles in this page!

Note: For those who do not know Erika here's an example of her beauty:
Asian dramas Cdhv9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeryn
level 4
level 4
jeryn

Asian dramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asian dramas   Asian dramas Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 4:17 pm

@ hyde&seek

hey thanks ^^
never thought about searching on VEOH...... thanks for this great hint.
and I'll definitely gonna watch "1 litre"... sometimes need to watch sad things XD

beautiful pic btw

Hychekade
level 1
level 1
Hychekade

Asian dramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asian dramas   Asian dramas Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 8:59 pm

"1 litre No Namida"... i saw that dorama!
i was "looking after" my nephew and i was in my room watching "1 litre No Namida"! i was crying sooo bad!! and my nephew was like:
"i want to eat something!"
and me: "snif snif.. you don't think about my feeling right?? you think i'm a looking after kids machine right!!?? well... i'm not!! snif snif..."
"can i have a sandwish.."
"Y_Y sure Honey..."
i cried sooooo bad... no no no...
but it's sooo great, i loved the story and Ryo... jajajajaja

the last dorama i have watched is Jigoku Shoujo... it's ok... but i have seen better doramas =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hychekade
Sponsored content

Asian dramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asian dramas   Asian dramas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asian dramas
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
team's forum :: RANDOM :: TALKS-
Jump to: