Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla
steffibj

Asian dramas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asian dramas   Asian dramas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 9:39 pm

Hychekade wrote:

the last dorama i have watched is Jigoku Shoujo... it's ok... but i have seen better doramas =D

i love it ^^ but i have to agree with you that some episodes dont work out as well as others. you know i loved episode 6 but i didnt get along well with episode 2 and 3. sometimes it was a pain in the ass to watch them through... i guess i needed three tries to watch those episodes XD
but episode 6 was amazing love

wahhhh... i guess josi is going to yell at me i didnt make it to watch her doramas further. T___T to much to do ^^

but as it seems i really have to ask her about "1 litre No Namida"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hyde&seek
level 0
level 0
hyde&seek

PostSubject: Re: Asian dramas   Asian dramas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 2:09 am

steffibj wrote:
but as it seems i really have to ask her about "1 litre No Namida"
I've to say that it was my first dorama ever in my adult days. I mean, I've sort of "watched" j-dramas when kid 'cause of my granma, but watchin it I felt revived of those old feelings of my childhood. It was so damn good!

I like love j-dramas so, I watched "taiyou no uta" and it was ok (erika was so cute Embarassed ) but didn't like the ending.
Can you guys recommend me any good dorama/s? If it's about a spicy girl-guy lovey-dovey relashionship I wolud appreciate it..
Thanks! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alicealc
level 1
level 1

PostSubject: Re: Asian dramas   Asian dramas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 3:34 am

Hello!
i would like to recommend my favourite JDorama, Nodame Cantabile ^^
it's a comedy romantic dorama in which the two main characters have very different personalities. The setting is a music school. It features many classical music. it's adapted from the manga with the same title wrote by Tomoko Ninomiya sensei. The two main characers are: Nodame (played by Ueno Juri) and Chiaki (played by Tamaki Hiroshi)

Here's the brief synopsis of the dorama i just picked from JDorama site ^^
Megumi Noda, or "Nodame," is a piano student at Momogaoka College of Music. Although she is an extremely talented pianist who can play by ear, she can't read music. She also hates to take a bath or clean her room. For her daily meals, she usually grabs something out of her friend's lunchbox.
Nodame soon falls in love with Momogaoka's top student, Shinichi Chiaki. Born into a musical family, he plays the piano and violin brilliantly. Although his major is piano, he has secret ambitions to become a conductor.

The 2 episodes of its SP has been aired on January this year, and i recommend to watch them too after finish watching the dorama. it's like the continuation of the dorama.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gdmlarc.blogspot.com/
hyde&seek
level 0
level 0
hyde&seek

PostSubject: Re: Asian dramas   Asian dramas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:59 am

Thanks alicealc!!

I researched a little and it seems interesting. As soon as I finish taking college exams I will definitely watch it!

Thanks! salute
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hydemyself
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: Re: Asian dramas   Asian dramas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 12:42 pm

The last dorama I watched was Hanazakari no Kimitachi e: Ikemen Paradise. I'm a huge fans of the manga and I'd like to know how they adapted it into TV series. Well, I was a bit disappointed because they changed the storyline. But, it gave me a new sensation. It's a totally funny series, IMHO. Amusing. Fun. Laugh.

Some characters are changed, like Nanba-senpai (Mizushima Hiro). He was supposed to be a charismatic senpai. But they made him a comical character. Since Nanba = Hiro, then it's forgiveable *fangirling*

Recently, I don't watch any dorama, though. Because I'm focusing on Kamen Rider Den-O (finished last January) and Kamen Rider Kiva now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wairai
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: Re: Asian dramas   Asian dramas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:18 am

last time I watched a J-drama... was Gal Circle... since then I've been superbly busy... >_< I'm interested in Maou my friend been recommending me the dorama but maybe when I'm holiday will dl all the ep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hydemyself
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: Re: Asian dramas   Asian dramas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:00 pm

Code Blue is a must watch series, if you love medical theme. The medical theme is not as heavy as Team Medical Dragon, but this is quite interesting series. Especially because Yamashita Tomohisa is on it ^____^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeryn
level 4
level 4
jeryn

PostSubject: Re: Asian dramas   Asian dramas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:20 am

@ hydemyself:
Are there already subs of it??? I thought that it might take a while...
but I found them ^^b...
(was searching in the wrong place before XDD")

wanna watch Yamashita-san ^__^

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asian dramas   Asian dramas - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asian dramas
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
team's forum :: RANDOM :: TALKS-
Jump to: