Opinions on the new songs!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MyHeartDrawsADream
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: Opinions on the new songs!   Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:02 am

So~ I was wondering what everyone else's thoughts were on the many new L'Arc~en~ciel live songs that came out! love
My Heart Draws a Dream is obviously my favorite, but I also completely love Yuki no Ashiato! Sunadokei is also a really good one. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/itssad
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new songs!   Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:56 pm

I'm absolutely in love with MY HEART DRAWS A DREAM but I also like DAYBREAK'S BELL... i only can tell that i love this songs since i cannot figure out very much from hearing the live previews. T___T

but i really like the way L'Arc are going right now...
cannot wait to see new live performances on tv love
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ophellia
level 2
level 2

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new songs!   Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:48 pm

Very Happy Very Happy me too!!! I'm absolutely inlove with My heard draws a dream. I can't wait for all the tv performances and PV. I wonder why they are taking so long to promote it. It's only 2 weeks away from the release and still no news for pv. I guess they are busy touring. Daybreak's bell sounds really good too, but I can't spoil myself by listening to it too much.

Does anybody else like Yuki no Ashiato ?? That song is really gorgeous. I saw the lyrics from pieces board, and it just enhances my appreciation of the song. I'm loving it even if it's not a studio version. I just think that the next album will really kick ASS!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MyHeartDrawsADream
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new songs!   Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:06 am

I love Yuki no Ashiato sooooo much! Even if it's only a minute and 30 second preview. That and Umibe~kaihen!! Ah~ they are all so amazing. This album I think is going to be the best yet. That is at least what it seems to me. I'm so excited!

I agree also, I love the way L'Arc is going. I think they are only growing more in their music. If it's even possible, their music has gotten stronger and more emotional. yes
Back to top Go down
jeryn
level 4
level 4

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new songs!   Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:37 pm

well to be honest.... so far I have only listened to the short previews provided by larc-en-ciel.cl.......
I feel like waiting for the album and hearing the recorded version.

Interestingly I already downloaded the fan recorded version of one of the concerts....... hahaha....... but I don't dare to listen shy

But, I really love MY HEART DRAWS A DREAM, and DAYBREAK's BELL sounds good too - from what you can hear in the Gundam CM.
well, we'll see if I can make it without pre-listening till November wink

MyHeartDrawsADream
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new songs!   Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:07 pm

jeryn wrote:
well to be honest.... so far I have only listened to the short previews provided by larc-en-ciel.cl.......

Interestingly I already downloaded the fan recorded version of one of the concerts....... hahaha....... but I don't dare to listen shy

But, I really love MY HEART DRAWS A DREAM, and DAYBREAK's BELL sounds good too - from what you can hear in the Gundam CM.

I envy you for being able to do that! XDD
Back to top Go down
Ophellia
level 2
level 2

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new songs!   Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:15 am

javascript:emoticonp('Very Happy')
Very Happy
MyHeartDrawsADream wrote:
jeryn wrote:

Me too!!! I have no self control when it comes to stuff like this.

tongue I listened to the live versions. They all sound really really awesome, eventhough the quality is not the best. I have to restrained myself not to listen to them often enough so that I won't be spoiled when the album comes out. XD

Have you guys seen the MHDAD live from Korean rockfest??? It sounds sooo good live right??? I'm loving it. Where's the PV????? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new songs!   Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:53 am

to be honest, im not so sure about a pv right now. or better there will be a pv but after the single release.
the question is when??? did laruku had/have/will have the time to record a pv for mdad??? but a single release without pv would be weird... so, I guess it is only a question of time. but i cannot wait...

for the festival... i cannot put it in words. amazing. Just amazing. It was wonderful to watch it. hyde's live singing gets better and better with every live they do. (not to say that he was ever bad, but there were times where his live singing wasnt that GOOD) so all thumbs up for the three songs we have seen XD ( damn what would i give for more hands and more thumbs) lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MyHeartDrawsADream
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new songs!   Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:41 am

steffibj wrote:
to be honest, im not so sure about a pv right now. or better there will be a pv but after the single release.
the question is when??? did laruku had/have/will have the time to record a pv for mdad??? but a single release without pv would be weird... so, I guess it is only a question of time. but i cannot wait...

for the festival... i cannot put it in words. amazing. Just amazing. It was wonderful to watch it. hyde's live singing gets better and better with every live they do. (not to say that he was ever bad, but there were times where his live singing wasnt that GOOD) so all thumbs up for the three songs we have seen XD ( damn what would i give for more hands and more thumbs) lol!

Hahahah XD samesame!
My guess is that the PV will probably be released after the single.
Back to top Go down
jeryn
level 4
level 4

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new songs!   Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:59 am

XDDD..... well...... now I've listened to Daybreak's Bell from the fan recorded concert.... shy I was getting so curious about that song.... I had to listen to it.
But I still haven't listened to the other new songs ^^

about the PV.... there's this short preview now... anyone seen it so far. So there will be a PV, question remains, when will they show it. I think it will be great, with this black/ white atmosphere...

about the Korea festival.... I'm simply in love with that performance of MHDAD, it is soooo great it really proves that hyde has an amazing voice even in lives

MyHeartDrawsADream
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new songs!   Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:28 pm

jeryn wrote:
XDDD..... well...... now I've listened to Daybreak's Bell from the fan recorded concert.... shy I was getting so curious about that song.... I had to listen to it.
But I still haven't listened to the other new songs ^^

about the PV.... there's this short preview now... anyone seen it so far. So there will be a PV, question remains, when will they show it. I think it will be great, with this black/ white atmosphere...

about the Korea festival.... I'm simply in love with that performance of MHDAD, it is soooo great it really proves that hyde has an amazing voice even in lives

The Korean concert was so amazing that when MHDAD came on I was more or less crying. It was funny how much Hyde controls my heart with his music. ^_^
http://community.livejournal.com/larcenciel/772512.html?view=8471712#t8471712 <--- full PV
Back to top Go down
Ophellia
level 2
level 2

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new songs!   Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:57 pm

Damn you L'arc!! Do you want me to love this song more than I already do??

Razz hehehee I really love this pv, especially the ending with all the children from different races (kinda remind me of Michael jackson's black and white music video) Very Happy I think the pv really goes well and matches with the lyrics of the song too!! like how the eagle soar through the sky like his "heart" and reach the person dear to him whereever he/she is. I also like the idea of using the natural environment and wild life. Using "drawing" effect is really cute too Very Happy Overall it's an awesome pv for an awesome song!! Very Happy I really can't stop watching it tongue

Twisted Evil and I agree with you morgana that hyde's singing has been totally totally awesome lately since 15th L'anniversary. When I heard those concert live recording, he really blew me away. That MHDAD live from Korean rockfest left me speechless cheers

Daybreak's bell is also ken's song. It sounds really good from what I heard XD It's gonna be another kickass single. Not to mention it will get a lot of promotion since it's gundam OP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new songs!   Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:55 pm

finally the pv is up salute
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MyHeartDrawsADream
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new songs!   Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:32 am

Ophellia wrote:
Damn you L'arc!! Do you want me to love this song more than I already do??

Razz hehehee I really love this pv, especially the ending with all the children from different races (kinda remind me of Michael jackson's black and white music video) Very Happy I think the pv really goes well and matches with the lyrics of the song too!! like how the eagle soar through the sky like his "heart" and reach the person dear to him whereever he/she is. I also like the idea of using the natural environment and wild life. Using "drawing" effect is really cute too Very Happy Overall it's an awesome pv for an awesome song!! Very Happy I really can't stop watching it tongue

Twisted Evil and I agree with you morgana that hyde's singing has been totally totally awesome lately since 15th L'anniversary. When I heard those concert live recording, he really blew me away. That MHDAD live from Korean rockfest left me speechless cheers

Daybreak's bell is also ken's song. It sounds really good from what I heard XD It's gonna be another kickass single. Not to mention it will get a lot of promotion since it's gundam OP.

Hahaha I totally agree! Hyde's voice has only gotten better... How is that even possible?!
The PV is definitely creative especially the black-and-white-like drawings! You think the eagle symbolizes his heart??
thumb
Back to top Go down
jeryn
level 4
level 4

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new songs!   Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:57 pm

I also agree with you all... the PV is great!!!!!!!
I'm so happy it is finally up. I've watched it so often.....
and I love the whole black and white thing, it makes them all look so good.

But I don't know what to make of these animals in the back of the 4 guys.... I mean, it would have been enough without them XD
anyway the PV fits this song perfectly...... and I'm saying this knowing that I'm only repeating what others have said elsewhere.... but it is soooooo true!!! Wink

steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new songs!   Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:21 pm

argh... i want a better quality of music fighter T___T and i prefer a version without chinese subs. XD

what are you thinking about the latest media appearances of larc???
i simply loved them. love
everyone looks so cute but on the other hand so tired T___T

music station is my favourite. i cannot explain why but for me it is so adorable. but through the perforamnce i love mhdad even more.

I just pre-ordered DAYBREAK'S BELL, Hurry X-Mas and KISS. s much to wait for T___T and i suck in waiting T___T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ophellia
level 2
level 2

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new songs!   Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:08 pm

Out of the latest tv performances, I love Music fighter the most Very Happy

tetchan's hair looks funky, and I think it suits him more than the feathers Very Happy

I was gonna order hurry Xman and Kiss from CD japan but Hurry Xmas with dvd is sold out already affraid wtf??? it's has been only 2 days since it was up for preorder. I'm waiting for amazon jp to up it. I will just get both from amazon jp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new songs!   Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:22 pm

amazing, ne? that's why i have chosen to pre-order both first presses of hurry x-mas on yesasia today. i hope it will be a very cool song.

yupp, tet-chan's hair looks so cool XD but i also liked his hair style when the guys were on music japan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeryn
level 4
level 4

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new songs!   Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:36 am

...... media appearences....
well I love Music Fighter.... tetsu's hair, the little comment at the beginning (although I didn't understand a word) - to me it seems that they show the most easy going on music fighter... on other shows they always appear to be so reasonable, but that's just my impression. Wink

the other performances were good, too v
but did you notice that ken somehow doesn't sing along when he's supposed to... in this line "Yume o egaku yo "... seems like he's just moving his lips for some strange sounds, but not the right words XDDDDD"

@ steffi: you'll get over the waiting .... I mean, what else can you do? XDDD

tsukikei
level 1
level 1

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new songs!   Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:00 pm

I'm a bit late, but.. I love tetsu's new hair too! *__* I hope he's keeping it. <3

Other than that, MY HEART DRAWS A DREAM is still my favorite among the new songs. Not that I've heard them.. I'm avoiding the previews, so I haven't even heard DAYBREAK'S BELL yet. I'm getting insanely curious though. XD Can't wait for the new album!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new songs!   Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:09 pm

am i the only one who is wondering why cdtv is not up right now

for some reason also jpopsuki isnt working for me... it says that the server is down right now T___T

the screenshot which aoki posted on the ark board made me curious
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tsukikei
level 1
level 1

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new songs!   Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:35 pm

Jpopsuki isn't working for me either! It makes me kind of anxious.. what if something comes up? T_T I wonder about cdtv too... The little preview picture looked so cute. (It's too bad that tetsu didn't keep the cornrows though.)
Also, I haven't seen the full episode of Music Fighter up anywhere yet. Perhaps I'm not just looking well enough.. Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alicealc
level 1
level 1

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new songs!   Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:16 pm

steffibj wrote:
am i the only one who is wondering why cdtv is not up right now

no, you're not the only one, steffi-san..
there's a cdtv file uploaded in Pieces forum by prhks-san then re-uploaded by Bell-san, and i'm downloading it now..
not sure about the quality though, because the size is only 22.12 MB..
there's a file uploaded in Rainbow Light BBS too by Ghostalive-san
but don't know why, i can't access the topic to download the file T_T
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gdmlarc.blogspot.com/
jeryn
level 4
level 4

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new songs!   Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:46 pm

there's also a file posted on the lj community larcenciel.....
it has a different ending than the one from pieces ^^
the pieces file has a short ending with laruku - and the lj file has a commercial with cute little pandas XD"

and jpopsuki now works again..... didn't work for me either yesterday

ahhh.... I loved what they did with the stage design
the feathers - I think it were feathers falling down behind the windows... really beautiful ^^

alicealc
level 1
level 1

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new songs!   Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:53 pm

i've watched the one from Pieces, the quality is good! XD
yeah, cdtv stage is designed more beautifully now, not plain as before ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gdmlarc.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new songs!   

Back to top Go down

Opinions on the new songs!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next