Opinions on the new songs!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new songs!   Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:07 pm

btw to both of you the singles arrived today...

alice > no idea what you have .... just left it sealed, i have taken the middle one for you....

i will send the cds to both of you tomorrow. jeryn, please tell me if it would be fine sending it to your home adress... or will it be spain. because my mother will send it in the morning i guess you will have it on wednesday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeryn
level 4
level 4

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new songs!   Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:09 pm

@ steffi.... if the cd reaches me on wednesday then it can be my home address ^^
but XD... we will see
I just felt like answering this here again

steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new songs!   Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:48 pm

my hyde figur is standing at my current work place XD I guess it will move a lot because I have to change my work place every two months XD

cannot wait to listen to a good version of DAYBREAK'S BELL T___T
at least one month to go XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeryn
level 4
level 4

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new songs!   Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:23 pm

still have some time left.... since I'm only allowed to use this internet connection for 2 hours
I put my ken figure up this morning, it's standing on my desk with its wings on it ^^
It's really adorable XD

Ophellia
level 2
level 2

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new songs!   Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:39 am

Very Happy Very Happy I'm sooo envious of you guys. I haven't received my copy of My Heart draws a dream. I wonder who I'll get. CDjapan is sending them together with 15th L'anni dvd. I have to wait...

Just 2 more days and we'll be hearing Daybreak's bell Very Happy Very Happy I'm soo excited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new songs!   Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:08 am

and what papercraft did you get ???

im not such a fan of daybreak's bell but maybe this will change soon... dunno it has something more gundam typical than larc. and i dont like it so much.
have to watch the pv now XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ophellia
level 2
level 2

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new songs!   Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:27 pm

I got hyde for both SH and MHDAD. Very Happy I think MHDAD papercrafts are cuter than SH ones. I love how mini L'arc are dressed up the same as in promo picture. It cracks me up XD

Right now, I'm oggling on 15th L'anni DVD. Everytime I watch it, I can't stop fangirling. It's sooo damn good!!

cheers

About Daybreak's bell, I like it a bit more than MHDAD. It has this dark/eerie feeling that L'arc's new singles doesn't have. It just reminded me of Kasou for no reasons at all. I'm just wierd, i guess.. I know they are two different songs, but I get the same feel from both songs. I like Kasou a tad better though XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Balsa
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new songs!   Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:13 pm

Their new PV ( MY HEART DRAWS A DREAM and DAYBREAK'S BELL ) is
Fantatsique
DAYBREAK'S BELL the opening of new Gundam (Kidou Senshi Gundam Double) Razz

Bravo Laruku , You are the best lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tsukikei
level 1
level 1

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new songs!   Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:00 pm

I have to say that I love "Hurry Xmas". It's weird, bouncy, happy, catchy, silly, and incredibly cracktastic. But it's awesome. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new songs!   Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:01 pm

as i said on pieces i dislike this song.
this hasnt changed quite a bit in the last two days. I really tried to like it but it doesnt work. it can be because i dont like christmas so much. however, i think hyde's voice doesnt fit with the song. I mean the arrangement can be bombastic and whatever but this doesnt change the fact that this song doesnt fit to his voice in any way. for me this whole song has a moneymaking purpose.

im interested in the pv and if i will see little pink angels flying around larc.

... but ok this is only my stupid opinion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeryn
level 4
level 4

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new songs!   Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:26 pm

now daring to post her opinion because it is quite negative... and I'm not alone anymore Rolling Eyes

well... fine.. so L'Arc is going to release a Christmas song for real..... and I don't like it that bands are doing Christmas songs. It's something really commercial, like steffi said... but that's not the only reason why I dislike xmas songs...... because it feels so strange listening to them the rest of the year.... I can only stand listening to such song some days before the 24th....

and well to this specific song.... I had to laugh when I heard it for the first time... not because I find it catchy, or happy, or funny, but because I totally wasn't expecting a song like this.... so not L'Arc for me....... Evil or Very Mad
no... I don't like it. It's just tooooo happy for me, too much in everything....
and I don't think I will get to like it on when xmas finally comes..... just sounds like another typical getting-boring-soon xmas song for me...... sorry L'Arc......

glad I didn't preorder the single ^^*

steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new songs!   Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:46 pm

damn but i did!!! actually all two versions T___T

and until yesasia reads my mail i already will have them T___T

damn i guess i have to train my drinking abilities. thank you god for this excellent bowle my mom made yesterday. originally cooled by the weather outside lol! *CHEERS*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tsukikei
level 1
level 1

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new songs!   Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:35 am

I have no problem with listening to Christmas songs in the summer, or whenever when I feel like listening to them. They aren't seasonal for me, and that's why I still think "Hurry Xmas" is great, I guess. But I think it's SOOO YAAAAY that we got another Christmas song by them.. nothing gets you into the mood better than L'Arc, after all. ;D

I think hyde's voice suits the song well. In fact, that's what makes me like the song most of all. I think it's amazing how he can sing songs like that too.. it's really good. Gosh, he never ceases to impress me..

I'm still slightly annoyed by the fact that it'll be on the album though. Release it as a limited edition single and then put it on an album the week after.. I don't get the logic in that. That's their recording company being far too greedy for my tastes. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ophellia
level 2
level 2

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new songs!   Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:36 am

jeryn wrote:

well... fine.. so L'Arc is going to release a Christmas song for real..... and I don't like it that bands are doing Christmas songs. It's something really commercial, like steffi said... but that's not the only reason why I dislike xmas songs...... because it feels so strange listening to them the rest of the year.... I can only stand listening to such song some days before the 24th....

and well to this specific song.... I had to laugh when I heard it for the first time... not because I find it catchy, or happy, or funny, but because I totally wasn't expecting a song like this.... so not L'Arc for me....... Evil or Very Mad
no... I don't like it. It's just tooooo happy for me, too much in everything....
and I don't think I will get to like it on when xmas finally comes..... just sounds like another typical getting-boring-soon xmas song for me...... sorry L'Arc......

santa santa You just read my mind Jeryn Very Happy I feeel exactly the same. And yeah, I'm not a fan of hyde's singing in this song either. It's tooo rockish for the song. He should lower the tone, and sings softer. But I ordered both singles version, and not regretting it tongue

To cheer you up Steph, think happy thoughts!! Think about the 2 music videos we would have from the single, and all those little extra things/pictures/ornaments. I hope it would cheer you up. Who knows!! silent night version might be better Razz

@tsukikei, yeah!! totally agree with single a week before the album thing. I wont rant here, Laughing because I have been ranting a lot about it in Pieces before nanani stops us there. So, I'm kinda tired of complaining about it Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wairai
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new songs!   Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:50 pm

Latest single to be released
Nexus 4/ Shine - 27/8

Particularly I just watch the Shine and Nexus 4 pv from jpopsuki

I must say Shine PV was superbly artsy remind me of RHCP - the zephyr song and the song mood was like my heart draws a dream

For Nexus 4 .. I think the song not to attractive as a Shine .. >_< Maybe after heard 20-30 times I will like it well Maybe~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gorkij
level 1
level 1

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new songs!   Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:31 pm

I can agree on Shine...the pv also first of all reminded me of the zephyr song ~ Red Hot Chili Peppers Laughing

I quite like the atmosphere of Shine...n but to be honest I like NEXUS4 better ^^' It's not really catchy and 'round' however...something makes me really like it sound...don't know...maybe because it's different
and for the Pv...it scared me a bit (especially Tetsu...) but love the mix of pv and backstagescenes ^__^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrazyChocoMuffin
level 1
level 1

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new songs!   Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:44 pm

The Shine PV was cool, so colorful. And for some reason Hyde looked different in it. Maybe it was all that color? Though I definetly like Nexus 4, the beat L'Arc members were dancing to on the rooftop was addictive. And Tetsu looked like he was having fun dancing around the edges. v
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hydemyself
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new songs!   Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:47 am

NEXUS4 PV reminds me of Dive to Blue somehow. Probably it's because of the building ^___^;;;

I was hoping for a more futuristic PV like Neo Universe. Maybe the boys decided to tighten the budget so they can make a superwonderfulfantastic 20th L'Anni...

About the song itself (SHINEXUS), I love the catchy tunes. But to be honest, I'm not too into the songs. NEXUS4 has a bit weird drum play and the bridge part sounds similar with Link. Is it just me or anyone feels the same?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new songs!   

Back to top Go down

Opinions on the new songs!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2