Kobe Calling 1996 - hyde interviews

Go down 
AuthorMessage
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla
steffibj

Kobe Calling 1996 - hyde interviews Empty
PostSubject: Kobe Calling 1996 - hyde interviews   Kobe Calling 1996 - hyde interviews Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 2:23 pm

after years ( it feels like it) we can provide a new translation video ... with the lucky help of ele-san, sakuya-san and alice_alc-san.
you three rock! also big thankies to ehnkei (correction), matsu ( video material) and hikari (timing)...

if everything works fine the new links will be on in a few hours... i already sent part 2 to thomas. part 1 will follow soon. ( currently uploading)

this video gave me a hard time Kobe Calling 1996 - hyde interviews 290400 because the hardsubs were like the video a bit blurry and i think that it isnt very comfortable to read when you have to guess what kind of charakter it is Kobe Calling 1996 - hyde interviews 354265

what the result of 'why the heck is this filter not working? -4 hours job' is see by yourself ^^

softsubs will follow soon.... whole team is working on it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hikari69
level 2
level 2
hikari69

PostSubject: Re: Kobe Calling 1996 - hyde interviews   Kobe Calling 1996 - hyde interviews Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 5:08 pm

gomen >.<
no time to check my video T_T
I'm going out now. I do it once I'm back
it's too late but I want to check it anyway .__.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.n-n-f.tk
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla
steffibj

PostSubject: Re: Kobe Calling 1996 - hyde interviews   Kobe Calling 1996 - hyde interviews Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 11:19 am

today the softsubs of this interview will be shared. this time it is going to be without portuguise subs.... I'm so sorry about that. In case I will get them I will upload the file again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kobe Calling 1996 - hyde interviews   Kobe Calling 1996 - hyde interviews Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kobe Calling 1996 - hyde interviews
Page 1 of 1