Share | 

15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla

PostSubject: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:45 pm

as you all may know we did the first dvd of the L'Anniversary, but the broadcast. Because of of some problems we didnt take serious dvd 2 got delayed over and over again, so i decided to quit this whole thing. or better (after some 'no dont do it') i decided on something. if someone will be interested in the broadcast dvd 2 we will do it afterwards. this is a promise!
right now other things have a sort of priority. i will give my best to provide the offical release together with our dear team as fast as we can. and let us hope that those complications which appeared first will not be there again.

however, after work (only 9-10 hours V ^^ V) i put myself on my pc and started working on the timing and i made it until the third song...

im happy about this fact since i had to fight with kobe calling and not working virtual dub filters also the menus are more or less chosen.... i got a lot of walli material from hikari back in those days.

but i would like a new menu walli T___T hikari if you may read this could you do a new main page walli...

another point are the languages which the dvd will contain:
i guess some will already have seen how many languages we are providing... for myself i forget it -_-* ( i get forgetfull) but it is more than our first work. and dvd lab is only capable to have 8 streams.
but since im absolutely against ' hey, we dont need your language for this dvd' hikari and i came to the conclusion to provide 2 versions of this concert. so the list will be like that:

version 1:
1. English (jeryn/ nanani)
2. German (steffi/ jeryn/ yami/ houko)
3. French (shortykun)
4. Italian (asuka)
5. Indonesian (hydemyself)
6. Spanish (hikari, cheka, awaji)
7. Romaji (bell)
8. Kanji (booklet/nanani)

version 2:
2. Russian (daedin/ morgana?)
3. Portuguise (kira)
4. Dutch (beau)
5. Swedish (tsukikei)
6. Romaji (bell)
7. Kanji (nanani/ booklet)

as you can see romaji, kanji and english will be on both versions...
you can decide which version is better. both versions will be exactly the same in style. the difference is only the language version one and two will contain.
i hope everyone will be satisfied with this solution.

so anything forgotten right now???
i guess no...

hikari you can do whatever you want for the main menu... i will post some screenis of the menus when im done. i guess maybe tonight ( you know dont take my time table too serious) Im drowning in work *help*

Last edited by steffibj on Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hikari69
level 2
level 2

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:05 pm

for the spanish team please tell them I'm going to translate the songs. I'm almost done

dear steffi sure I'll work on a new menu as soon as I can ^^
and for timing if you can upload the audio stream tohru and I can help. Tobe too I think
dont do it all this T_T it's too much work for you
and I'll try to help to find nice fronts for this version too ^^

go go go go team! ^^ we'll do it fast ne~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.n-n-f.tk
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:39 pm

im already done with the timing of disc 1 V ^^ V so you dont have to do it now. but i really would be happy if you could do the timing of disc 2. i really forgot how tiring it is to do the timing with subtitle workshop because of the srt formate which is needed...

however, it also would be more than cool if you could modify your cover...
i dunno about the menus but i would like to use the menu pictures you did for disc two ( of the broadcasted). only a new main menu pic would be more than great because i dont like the others so damn much T___T

i will send the script to jeryn when she is back and i will have survived my 3 hours of driving. so i guess in worst case on next wednesday everyone will have the script.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
houko
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:32 pm

I'm so glad that this project is not canceled salute

ganbare!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://x-houko-x.livejournal.com
hikari69
level 2
level 2

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:04 am

aegisub also works with srt files ^^ don't worry, I'll do it. I just have to clean my dd before ripping the dvd ^^U

about the new main menu, I agree. I also dont like the one we used. but do you have some pic for there we can use this time? I have no idea what should I do. I guess I need some inspiration TOT
Back to top Go down
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:33 am

i timed everything with subtitle workshop T__T

i hope that the aegisub thing works i remember that there were difficulties in loading the script last time. i would say try it out and if it doesnt work i will thing about solving the prob. it worked 1/2 year ago so it will work this time XD

also no clue what pic you could use for the main menu. T___T

because we are on such stuff right now. any idea for a good font...
you know i can only use one font but im totally against using arial.
remeber that it should be readable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hyde&seek
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:35 pm

Hi guys! I hope you're doing well with this large project, I'm givin you my support!

Gambatte ne!! salute
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hakkyou
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:57 pm

I really loved what you all did with the first part it was really cool to read all the lyrics in the mother language xD
And the menu was better than this ugly menu from the original DVd in my opinion^^
So I'm really glad its not cancelled. love

And my last words: REALLY GREAT WORK S'ub~en~Ciel!!!!!
salute
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hikari69
level 2
level 2

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:55 am

main menu first try:

I got the idea for this while sleeping last nigh but...
Wel... I really don't know what to do .__.
so please ^^ comment
it'd be very helpful
Back to top Go down
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:28 pm

i will try to mux it until midnight... otherwhise it will take until tomorrow
as far as i can say I like it but the scene thing can be a bit difficult. but i really have to take a look at it first.

thank you so much for my new avatar btw ^^

update: as it seems there will be TWO dvd9 releases (dvd 1 and dvd 2)... i guess 6 gb each. reason for that is that i dont want to rip down quality and trying to make this dvd release very special for everyone.

for that reason i need seeders for this dvd release since my upload speed isn't that large and my time is very limited. i need people who are able to seed for 6 hours and more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hikari69
level 2
level 2

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:08 pm

I'm glad you like it ^^

I like the idea! dvd 9 sounds great to me =P
well as for me... I have not problem to seed more than 12 a day
if I can help, count with me ^^
Back to top Go down
hikari69
level 2
level 2

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:28 am

second try:

much more simple but... I like it muuuuch more XD
ok... I didn't really like the first one

dunno if I'm doing right keeping the background I used last time but since it's the one we'll use for the others submenus... I though it was right .__.
Back to top Go down
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:35 pm

here the first one: rapidshare.com LanniDVD1firstclip.m2v.html

this is only an example and i only inserted two clips of the same scene, but i think it is enough to get an impression of the final main menu.

the version hikari posted today/yesterday will be up by tomorrow. please comment which one you like most.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:12 pm

big new update:

first thing languages:

version 1:
3. French (laruku.fr)
4. Italian (asuka)
5. Indonesian (hydemyself)
6. Romaji (bell)
7. Kanji (booklet/nanani)

version 2:
2. Russian (morgana)
3. Swedish (tsukikei)
4. Spanish (hikari)
5. Romaji (bell)
6. Kanji (nanani/ booklet)

THIS IS THE UPDATED LIST OF THE LANNI WE WILL PROVIDE. as you can see languages like dutch and portuguise got deleted since the translators left the ship before the work of this project actually started.

and here, as i promised yesterday, is the second version of the main menu:

rapidshare.com LanniDVD1secondclip.m2v
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeryn
level 4
level 4

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:17 pm

hey ^_^

I've just seen the second menu version, and I like it way better than the first!!

I love the idea with the film strip-thingy,in both, but the first one is just too crowded with colors XDD"
and I don't think it is bad using the old background - it's just that it perfectly fits this concert ^.~

Petsu
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:23 am

hi there~! it's awesome that you decided to continue this project *0* and well... I can help with spanish translation if you want yes

btw, the main manu looks great *---*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ophellia
level 2
level 2

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:04 am

If you guys need seeders, I'm here. I can seed 24 hours/7days a week..and my connection is cable.. so yeah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hikari69
level 2
level 2

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:07 am

*just downloading the menus now*

I wanted to say that -just in my opinion- italian and french are closer to... hum... are understandble for spanish people so I think 3 lenguage should be in the same disc. that would be nice
Back to top Go down
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:05 pm

problem is i need a strong seeder for every dvd because i cannot seed for two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:20 pm

oki new status report:

im currently putting the menus in line and have to inform myself again about some matters since one year has already passed after the other dvd.

the chapters will be done today. everything goes very smoothly ^^b about the menus im not sure so far. the main menu with the motion objects is already set but i have to figure out how to put all the scenne selection stuff up. i guess all the form stuff should be done by the middle of the week.

alice_alc is helping us to translate the mcs. i simply forgot about that matter T___T so it will take some time until everyone will have translated it. but the mcs arent so much text. if the mc thing will be done it wouldnt take so much time to deal with the rest like quality queck and ripping.

thank you so much for being so patient

EDIT: our dear audrey sent me the translation today. so i will time the rest now and jeryn will have one last check this or next night. in latest case all translators will have the fill by tomorrow evening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:45 pm

currently editing all the text files

except of russian we are able to provide all the languages we told you about.
portu, spanish, kanji, romaji, german, english, indonesian, french, italian, swedish

jeryn and i are lanning to do the quality check when she is going to be here. so next week. after we did the check-up and did the last corrections. the whole thing is going to be uploaded. im still unsure about the uploading thing. i guess jeryn and i will discuss it tomorrow while eating pizza ^^b

we will let you know how the final decision will look like.
i hope a lot of peope are going to download this concert because we all did our best for you. it really was my fault that it took too long T__T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:59 pm

version 1:
1. English (nanani/ zel/ audrey/ jeryn)
3. French (laruku.fr, Zel)
4. Indonesian (hydemyself)
5. Swedish (tsukikei)
6. Romaji (bell)
7. Kanji (booklet/nanani)

upload starting date: tomorrow

version 2:

1. English (nanani/ zel/ audrey/ jeryn)
2. Italian (asuka)
3. Portuguese (Nana/Nasake)
4. Spanish (Hikari69)
5. Romaji (bell)
6. Kanji (booklet/nanani)

upload starting date: 31th August 2008

Last edited by steffibj on Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:33 pm

oki again me ...

the release date of the second version with the above listed languages will go out as planned on the 31th august. only two little things are missing and the upload round two can begin XD

a little note for everyone:

this dvd was produced for dual layer dvds so please try to burn it on one. i tried to play the dvd with 5 dvd players on computer and theres always something not working properly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrazyChocoMuffin
level 1
level 1

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:35 am

Wow, thank you for the awesome work. Without you guys, I wouldn't have a clue on what Laruku was up to. I completely have all my faith on your upcoming projects. Keep up the awesomeness! salute

P.S Psh~! The question is, who wouldn't download it? That concert is filled with greatness. v My only obstacle to watching happiness in a instant is school. diz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mishmash
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:28 am

I don't know if its just me, but i have trouble when unzipping the files. After joining the files together with hjsplit, something about a header error and it gives me the option to unzip the 'undamaged' portion which is about 2GB+.

I downloaded the 1st set twice. And both times its the same error. Am I doing something wrong or has anyone encountered this?

I'm going to try and download the 2nd set and hope it works for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   

Back to top Go down

15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next