Share | 

15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:15 am

please try to use 7zip. sometime hjsplit is able to enzip the files but sometimes not. as it seems this time it doesnt work. all our files are zipped with 7 zip. you really should try this one. bec ause you were able to enzip it to a certain point it means you already tipped in the right pass
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrazyChocoMuffin
level 1
level 1

PostSubject: Not available.   Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:18 am

I don't want to sound like a burden but are the L'Anniversary files up? I saw your update and they should have been up a week ago I believe. I checked to see if there were updates on the upload date being held back but I've seen none. All I see is 'Not available!'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:43 pm

jeryn wrote:
Like I promised, here's a new update.
This time it's the second version of the L'Anni~ver~sary DVD1 official version.
Languages included are: English, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Romaji, Kanji.
click here
We started uploading! So check your inbox for our newsletter!!

source: http://community.livejournal.com/larcenciel/1006190.html

only one source ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
usyagi
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:24 am

I downloaded all the files, combined and unzipped them with 7-Zip, burned all the files (except the .pk) to DVD+R DL with Nero and watched this Version 1 on regular DVD player.

IT IS SO GOOD!

Thank you very much for all the efforts spent into this project!

A bit about the subtitles, when I used my remote to choose, the name of the language before Swedish did not show up (it said "Unknown"). I think that is the Indonesian one.

Other than that, this version is perfect! The video quality is as sharp and clear as the original DVD. I will try to watch Version 2 also. My computer is slow so I need to burn the files to DVD and watch it on TV.

Hope Disc 2 is coming soon!

Thanks a lot!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
usyagi
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:43 am

I have finished watching Version 2 also today, and it worked as great as the first version.

I think the video for White Feathers has a glitch in both version. I was watching Version 2 on another different TV and DVD player, but there was the same glitch in around 4:00 of the song or so.

Thanks again for this version! The subtitles enhance the enjoyment quite a lot. Excellent!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tenshitakarai
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:59 am

I just joined this forum, and I'm so speechless with all you guys,,,

this is the first forum I found people sub with over than 5 language??
Oh my..sure you guys awesome ^^ *hundred bows*

just wanna say GANBARE MINNA v

I really appreciate and respect all Subber thumb

thank you so much *hug*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inq_death20
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:23 pm

hi!
I share the same as most, the work they do is incredible!
this will take more than one language.
ganbatte! bye
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hydeaway
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:20 pm

been a long time~
i wonder does sub-en-ciel has the softsub for L15th....
no link for the sub on the DVD L15th download page...

gambatte sub-en-ciel!!
luv you! thumb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeryn
level 4
level 4

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:55 pm

We don't have softsubs for this release.
But you can find anything you need in this thread:
http://sub-en-ciel.forumieren.com/members-only-f18/dvdl-anniversary-official-release-t141.htm
This section is for forum members only, so make sure you're logged in to see it.

hydeaway
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:26 pm

alright. thank you for the reply, jeryn
there i'll go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
che2lg
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:47 pm

Hi,

I'm having problems with extracting the file using 7-Zip, it say's "Can not open the file as archive" and when I use WinRAR there's a message "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged".

Can someone help me please? I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeryn
level 4
level 4

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:23 pm

@ che2lg
Hum... what I can think of now...
Did you check if you downloaded all the parts? Or if they're downloaded completely? If they have the same name?

Also, did you join the parts before unpacking? There shouldn't be a need to do so.

I'll also ask the uploader if she maybe has some more ideas as on how to help you.
Just keep coming back till we can solve your problem ^.~

che2lg
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:10 am

Hi Jeryn-san,

I've downloaded the first version, which has 27 parts (correct me if i'm wrong), they all have the same sizes so I assume that they are complete and when I joined them together, it's like 5.2Gb. Filenames are the same too.

What do you mean by: "Also, did you join the parts before unpacking? There shouldn't be a need to do so." - i'm a bit confused about this?

I forgot to mention before that I used the password when I tried to unzip using 7zip.

Thanks for your help :-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeryn
level 4
level 4

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:10 pm

@ che2lg
The first version has 28 parts to it. The 28th part is only about 25 MB.
Maybe you can't unpack because you're missing that little one.

It's in the middle of the file list on rapidshare. Between part 18 and 16.

What I mean with that comment: normally you don't have to join the files.
Everything should unpack itself when you click on the first part and choose unpack.
It's also ok if you join them first. Thinking about it, I don't think the problem lies there.

As I said, I'll pass the problem on to the person who packed the file.
I haven't had the chance so far. Sorry >___<

But maybe the missing part solves everything.

che2lg
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:51 pm

Hi Jeryn-san,

Yeah it did solve everything cheers Thank you so much for your help. I didn't notice the 28th file before Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeryn
level 4
level 4

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:27 pm

@ che2lg
Ahh *happy*
Good that everything's solved now. Enjoy the show!! salute

che2lg
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:39 pm

jeryn wrote:
@ che2lg
Ahh *happy*
Good that everything's solved now. Enjoy the show!! salute

Thanks I will. This is my favourite concert Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormLoire
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:21 pm

I just finished downloading everything (all 28 files) and joined them using the HJ Split program and then tried using 7 zip to extract the files but it said "cannot open file as archive". I also always typed in the password too and nothing changed even when I didn't type it in nothing changed.
I double checked everything and even tried not joining the files and trying to extract them but no luck. I've never used 7 zip am I doing something wrong? So confused... confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeryn
level 4
level 4

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:28 am

@ StormLoire.
Sorry for answering a little late... and then not being able to give you a proper answer. Right now I don't see what your problem could be. >__<
I asked steffibj to look into it and she'll write something soon!!

steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:19 pm

packing problems ............ ..... they are horrible since there is actually no guide to solve them ^^*

you only can try and try.

at least here are some tips, but anyway please regard that there is chance that these tips will not bring any solution to your problem:

if it makes the 100% mark but brings an error it is about the password which wasnt typed in properly or wrong. in some cases you cannot open the package when you havent got the needed support for it. (like zip, rar and so on). if it doesnt make the 100% mark it means that a part is corrupt (part wasnt downloaded completely for example). take a look on the part where it stops opening. then download this part again.

sorry, but i cannot help you any more on this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormLoire
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:40 am

Thank you for trying. I'm not sure what to do now. I tried re-joining the files and everything short of re-downloading the files. (that took almost two weeks, stupid rapid share. only let me download two parts per day)

Anyway, thanks again. I'm sure it was a great concert. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:01 pm

are you able to enpack 100% of the file and get an error message when 100% are reached or does the enpacking stop in the mid of the file?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormLoire
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:50 am

It doesn't even get that far. It never starts unpacking. As soon as I click on it it brings up the error message.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loooli
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:46 pm

thank you for the hard work
Embarassed
actually i've the same problem as (StormLoire)

i try diffrent ways but nothing happen
the both dvd's

diz
it's the 28 part Mad i'll download it then i'll tell you if it worked baka
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loooli
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1   Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:03 pm

salute

salute

it really was the 28 part ^^

now i'm woching it
i download it and join with HJ then unzep with winrar and it worked

i loooove u all love
i really love you tong i'm so happy finally salute
arigatoo minnnna thumb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 15th L'Anniversary offical release DVD 1