Share | 

I can offer Sendspace MAX mirror links

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zeldAIS
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: I can offer Sendspace MAX mirror links   Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:51 am

hellow - i just stumbled upon your great website and fansub group after reading from JPopsuki Very Happy

i was wow'd on the number of releases you guys have already released XD

anyway, i can offer my sendspace max account for your releases. max meaning as long as i keep my sendspace max account (which i intend for years to come), the files won't be deleted (I have already hosted many fansubbed files honestly at fansub groups - mostly drama and toku fansub groups XD)

but - i really have a very very hard time downloading from rapidshare so i can just open a sendspace dropbox (where someone will upload) and sendspace folder (where the uploader will see the link of the uploaded file) as i did for many fansub groups (including Century Kings and HaroRangers).

Anyway, email me Smile (as i tend to forget all the forums i'm in XD and i'm really busy at the moment because semester's about to end where i live (meaning barrage of school requirement T_T))

Thanks and more power! (I've been a fan of Laruku since Ark and Ray i think XD but Blurry Eyes is my first Laruku PV XD)

Off Topic: i'm also a fansubber - i would also would like to offer my services. I'm all around (timing, typesetting, karaoke, encoder, qc, edit, etc) except translating (which i intend to be a fluent one and study well after i graduate XD) I've worked with Jigoku Shoujo Live Action and Shinigami no Ballad Live Action. I'm a regular typesetter for Jyuken Sentai Gekiranger. Also at Zone Forever Subs (well, mostly dead ~_~) and Hello!Fansubs. I'm also a various karaoke guy at different fansub groups. (though i try to stay away from timing and karaoke timing as much as possible XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suzume-No-Kumo
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: I can offer Sendspace MAX mirror links   Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:09 pm

Hi zeldAIS,
thx for your offer, we will have a think about it, but I'm just the Webmaster and can't decide anything about the staff^^

please be patient and wait till steffibj contacts you wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla

PostSubject: Re: I can offer Sendspace MAX mirror links   Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:27 pm

my brain is in holidays again T___T
i didnt get it how we can upload something on your account... in first place im absolutley for this thing. at least i will have my mail box free from 'please upload your files somewhere else'.

and i dont have anything against you being a member of the team... but hikari has also to decide...

as i said right now im not in a very good state of mind where i think im making the right decisions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hikari69
level 2
level 2

PostSubject: Re: I can offer Sendspace MAX mirror links   Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:59 am

I like the idea ^^

I dont think he wants to upload each video though O.o
what he wants isnt download the file faster using his account?

if you are thinking on lend us your account it's ok too, but steffi has problems to download/upload because of her internet limit or someting like that. so I can take the responsabily to upload the files in your account in case you want to tell us your user name and password

thought I have to download the files from rapidshare too xD
so it takes me the same time as everyone xD
in that case I think I should buy an account there o.o
or steffi should lend me hers too XD

and well if you want to help in subbing then welcome ne ^^
the most needed I think are people who knows about karaoke and effects
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.n-n-f.tk
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla

PostSubject: Re: I can offer Sendspace MAX mirror links   Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:21 pm

i have also thought about using mirrors for upload... morgana was thinking on buying an account on megaupload but then she left.... but to be honest i also was thinking about this topic. i mean buying a megaupload account... maybe we could separat the costs hikari??? i will pay half of it and you also can do it... thanks for the ava hicchan T___T

and to zelda as it seems it is decided... if you want you can become one of our members. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suzume-No-Kumo
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: I can offer Sendspace MAX mirror links   Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:08 pm

then welcome zeldAIS
I will add you to the Members after some time you worked for us
we have some problems with new ones leaving^^
this way its not too much work for me thumb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zeldAIS
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: waruy waruy :P   Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:12 pm

waruy waruy - i've been busy during the past weeks cause semester's about to end (and still busy atm ~_~) and just thought i'd searched the topic i made XD

anyway, here's the idea minna-dono - let me give you a sample
this is a screenshot of the dropbox for my hosting of files at Century Kings Fansubs (the dropbox link, as always, is private Razz)

then, Pal-sama (the all around guy of C-K fansubs) just checks and links his releases here - sendspace.com/folder/gl3z6d (http://www.centurykings.com/downloads/)

hmmm - let me present myself as a fansubber - here are the links of some of my works (mostly clips and stuffs). I'm member of many fansub groups (mostly tokusatsu at jdrama fansub groups)

TV-Nihon Fansubs' Chou Ninja Tai Inazuma (it's exactly the same effect with the movie's sequel - Spark) ending karaoke sampler - sendspace.com kuawsq
TV-Nihon Fansubs' Dororo ending karaoke sampler - sendspace.com 6ovch8
TV-Nihon Fansub's Jyuken Sentai Gekiranger opening karaoke sampler - sendspace.com 4sv30z
SARS Fansubs' Hanazakari no Kimitachi E ending karaoke sampler - sendspace.com m3m1z5
SARS Fansubs' First Kiss opening karaoke sampler - sendspace.com 6o9rbz
Dear Friends request by the peeps at Ryuusei fansubs - http://www.veoh.com/videos/v615724StheK4sG
BON Fansubs' Ushi ni Negai wo ending karaoke sampler - sendspace.com tlxqid

I'm also the head (also timer, typesetter, encoder, editor, qc, etc..) of Skewed Studios fansubs - http://www.veoh.com/users/SkewedStudios for our works (though i'm not sure if you will be able to watch it online now as veoh is starting to be crappy ~_~)

and also - i'm the typesetter of the current Super Sentai series (yea, where the footages will be used for the following year's (uber crappy westernized version, imho) of Power Rangers) - Jyuken Sentai Gekiranger at TV-Nihon (starting from eps 21 onwards) which is VERY heavy with effects (and i mean HEAVY - just watch an ep to see what i mean Very Happy) - which reminds me, i got ep31 to finish typesetting (ep32 raws will be released tomorrow - nyars...)

i guess that's it Smile i'd be glad to be of help in effects and typesetting Smile

yoroshiku onegaitashimasu *bows deeply*

PS: it's better if you contact me in my email, as i regularly check my email, if there is a needed task to do (forum admins can get my email ne? as i don't want to have potential spammers at my email if i posted here in the open XD). as of now, i'm busy with school (trying to graduate this semester that's ending, even though i'm kinda fighting to lose XD) so i might not make the assigned task fast - but as i always say in all of my fansub groups i'm in (Skewed-S, T-N, SARS, EJF, BON, C-K, H!F, ZFS, etc XD) - i always have no time - i always just make the time Very Happy so i'll get them done anyways XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla

PostSubject: Re: I can offer Sendspace MAX mirror links   Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:49 pm

will mail yu tomorrow... v
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can offer Sendspace MAX mirror links   

Back to top Go down

I can offer Sendspace MAX mirror links
Page 1 of 1