S'Ub~en~Ciel website

Go down 
AuthorMessage
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla
steffibj

S'Ub~en~Ciel website Empty
PostSubject: S'Ub~en~Ciel website   S'Ub~en~Ciel website Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 8:52 pm

I got my activation code for our site today. Thomas and I've already uploaded it and a little problem appeared. That means that our hoster is using linux so we have do redo some things. Especially the font size is a bit of a problem. Thomas our WEBMASTER will work on it tomorrow. And I'm going to take care of CDTV, Music Japan, CDTV ED and EX People Part 1. We hope to go offically online tomorrow or the day after tomorrow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla
steffibj

PostSubject: Re: S'Ub~en~Ciel website   S'Ub~en~Ciel website Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:08 pm

Finally our site is done...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel-da
level 1
level 1
Angel-da

PostSubject: Re: S'Ub~en~Ciel website   S'Ub~en~Ciel website Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 1:27 am

kyaaaa salute ureshiii
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla
steffibj

PostSubject: Re: S'Ub~en~Ciel website   S'Ub~en~Ciel website Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 9:37 pm

our site has to be update because a member quit our team and she wanted us to delete everything which was made by her. thomas and i have to find a way to make a site which will not be so great... but where everyone can get the subs. please dont judge the behaviour of hers and what made her do this decision. i already gave my piece of cake to this to her and i hope she will think it over again....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sgcharbor
level 1
level 1
sgcharbor

PostSubject: Re: S'Ub~en~Ciel website   S'Ub~en~Ciel website Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 8:13 am

Steffi, you said an ex-member wanted her works deleted right? Were her works on the Comments page? Because I remember seeing the subbed Ki/oon, Barks, Sony comments and now they're gone...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sgcharbor.livejournal.com
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla
steffibj

PostSubject: Re: S'Ub~en~Ciel website   S'Ub~en~Ciel website Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 6:11 pm

lol! thomas killed the links lol! will redo it ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suzume-No-Kumo
Webmaster
Webmaster
Suzume-No-Kumo

PostSubject: Re: S'Ub~en~Ciel website   S'Ub~en~Ciel website Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 7:50 pm

sry i really don't know what happend lol! but is OK now

(the member who left just took a few wallis and the old hompage^^and it happend some time ago)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S'Ub~en~Ciel website   S'Ub~en~Ciel website Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S'Ub~en~Ciel website
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
team's forum :: FORUM :: ANNOUNCEMENTS-
Jump to: