Share | 

KISS album opinions.... some time after

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jeryn
level 4
level 4

PostSubject: KISS album opinions.... some time after   Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:10 pm

ok.... I know that this is quite late..... but hey.... we've all had time to listen to the album now, and music sometimes has to grow on you, ne~
I wanted to ask you.... how do you think of the album now???

my favorite song is still Umibe, and I still skip SH and HXmas, and well Yuki no ashiato..... it's ok now... I like it more than in the beginning....
but I came to dislike Pretty Girl.... don't know exactly why.... but I can't stand to listen to it right now ^^b

On the whole, I think it is a good album..... in this respect my opinion hasn't changed XDDD"

so.... curious about your thoughts now wink

Ophellia
level 2
level 2

PostSubject: Re: KISS album opinions.... some time after   Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:48 am

Same with me tooo Jeryn. I'm still skipping HX, and SH.

I got tired of Umibe a little after listening to it soo much. Sunadokei is really growing on me, that the more I listen to it, the more I love it. Daybreak's Bell, spiral and alone en la vida are all awesome. I'm also loving The black Rose, just can't get enough of trumphets in the background. I also prefer Link mix to the single version. I begin to dislike Yuki no Ashiato. I just can't get into that song. It's just boring. Hopefully it's better live.

So..yeah..My opinions haven't changed much except that I now prefer Sunadokei over Umibe. But Umibe seems to be a better live-song though. I might change my opinion after the tour DVD comes out though. XDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeryn
level 4
level 4

PostSubject: Re: KISS album opinions.... some time after   Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:28 pm

hey Ophelia ^^
at least someone is sharing her opinion with me XD

I just wanted to give you mine on the Black Rose....
the trumpets in the background.... they make that the song for me sounds like a James Bond movie song XDDDDD
I cannot really stand them.... but the song is quite good, anyway ^.~

Ophellia
level 2
level 2

PostSubject: Re: KISS album opinions.... some time after   Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:57 pm

jeryn wrote:

I just wanted to give you mine on the Black Rose....
the trumpets in the background.... they make that the song for me sounds like a James Bond movie song XDDDDD
I cannot really stand them.... but the song is quite good, anyway ^.~

Razz Razz I think of James Bond movie songs tooo!!! that trumphets right?? that's why I love them LOL hehehhe maybe because I'm a big james bond fan XD each to our own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hyde&seek
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: Re: KISS album opinions.... some time after   Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:06 am

Oh well...I think opposite of you guys, gomen...
I love Seventh Heaven! I never skip it, heats up my chest, you know...like feelin' happy and all.
Same goes with spiral and ALONE EN LA VIDA, I love them.
Umibe is like tiring me too, but it's my favorite KISS' song and I've kept listening to it since I got the album. About Sunadokei, I think is a really good song but something is not quite right when I listen to it, like it lacks something.
The only song that I've kept skipping is THE BLACK ROSE, I don't like it as a whole, but I think it has it's moments.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla

PostSubject: Re: KISS album opinions.... some time after   Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:30 pm

I also lost interest in umibe... i don't know why but i think you have to be in a special mood for listening to such kind of a song. otherwise umibe is too slow for my taste ^^*

sunadokei has also grown to my heart. *YAY* It is catchy *___*

SEVENTH HEAVEN... when i wouldnt have listened to this song so much in the past > i would like it. however, i guess i killed my feelings for this song through the karaokes we did T___T

I don't like ALONE EN LA VIDA, yuki no, HURYY XMAS and THE BLACK ROSE... i cannot listen to them. Don't ask me why.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KISS album opinions.... some time after   

Back to top Go down

KISS album opinions.... some time after
Page 1 of 1