Share | 

Integrated Comments Page

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sgcharbor
level 1
level 1

PostSubject: Integrated Comments Page   Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:47 pm

In view of the recent happening (Stopping Fansubbing), I would like to propose a suggestion. I would like to suggest that a comments section be integrated into the Video Download Links page.

If a comments section is added, leaving a thank you note or a comment is more convenient for those who are rushed or do not have an account. I speak for the former because more often than not, I would download the files as I work and it would totally slip my mind to thank the subbers.

As for what sort of improvements can be done for the subbing, I agree that feedback from viewers would be helpful for the subbers in more ways than one. But then again, not everyone knows what can be improved upon since they are more grateful that anything for the files. Therefore, I think threads for improvements should still be encouraged, and if it is not too hard on the team, someone should give a gentle reminder once in a blue moon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sgcharbor.livejournal.com
Suzume-No-Kumo
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Comments Page   Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:49 pm

thank you for this advise sgcharbor

we've also already seen this problem so that when the site will be on again (we decide when it will be the time for it)
there will be a funktion that you can leave your nickname under the file as a thank you

and ehhm I guess the action we took is the best reminder ever^^

PS: we are also quite thankful for your help with the mirrors, so don't bother too much^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Integrated Comments Page
Page 1 of 1