MJTV - Artist Special

Go down 
AuthorMessage
steffibj
L'Arc~o~Zilla
L'Arc~o~Zilla
steffibj

MJTV - Artist Special Empty
PostSubject: MJTV - Artist Special   MJTV - Artist Special Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 10:25 pm

I have sent everything to suzume and hope he is going to put it on the site today. otherwhise you will have the chance to download this file by tomorrow.

i hope everyone is going to enjoy this great translation which got brought to us by ele-san, audrey-san and bell (romaji). other big thanks are going to jeryn for correction and hikari which was patient with me and jeryn about some timing issues XD thanks for the great timing and as you may see i have used your effect for the song parts at last. actually, i was copying the effects you have done with crumja. i hope you like my reconstruction of your effects T___T

Last edited by steffibj on Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suzume-No-Kumo
Webmaster
Webmaster
Suzume-No-Kumo

PostSubject: Re: MJTV - Artist Special   MJTV - Artist Special Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 5:34 pm

so sorry again for the delay

i just didnt look at my emails yesterday^^ but now its on so enjoy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caged
level 0
level 0

PostSubject: Re: MJTV - Artist Special   MJTV - Artist Special Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:14 am

Wonderful job! Everything was easy to read and very clean. The karoke feature was also executed very nicely.
I enjoyed watching, thank-you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yannen
level 0
level 0
yannen

PostSubject: Re: MJTV - Artist Special   MJTV - Artist Special Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 6:13 pm

Thanks for subbing this. Excellent work as always. While I can't really comment on the exact-ness (if there is even such a word ^^; ) of the translations since I can't really understand Japanese, I've always liked how the English words just flow naturally.

I also really appreciate how you painstakingly add the karaoke subs and timing for the songs -- even those in the background. It really helps in setting the mood right.

The choice of font colors are also contrasted very nicely so I don't have a hard time reading the subtitles themselves. The font styles aren't very elaborate and I like that because then I don't have to decipher which letter is which.

thumb

salute Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yannen.livejournal.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MJTV - Artist Special   MJTV - Artist Special Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MJTV - Artist Special
Page 1 of 1